Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Anyone might know what this is? I thought cradle cap but still at 2? And it's spreading. . Doesnt bother him but hubby wants to pick at it and he hates that.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130801_171820.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130801_171920.jpg

Young, where in NJ are you? I'm at the Jersey Shore!

I am in south jersey ... by Rowan University

I've never seen anyone on here so close to me :hi:

I grew up in Swedesboro (about 15 minutes from Rowan). And I vacation at the Jersey Shore (cape may) every summer...love that we are so close!!!

I love all the friends that I made on here but it's nice knowing people in my area. I'm always looking now for new mommies or mommies to be like me to hang out with!

Saw bub, s/he were wriggling,dancing and summersulting and we even got a little wave!!!!! It was the sweetest thing ever! Hb was 142bmp and measuring on date, ill post pics on Monday when I go to pick up the report I also have a midwives appt on Monday :)

Aftg, it's my 12 weeks scan NT is next week or the week after.

Bmb so what was this scan for? Or 12 week scan is for the nt.

Had blast at fair. Was there for about 9 hrs and was freaking sore when we left. I'm not custom to standing on cement for any length of time. I was though disappointed in the food they had there. Didn't seem like they had some of the things I was looking for. Boo

Someone in the mommy group on Facebook I'm in said saborrehic dermatitis? Severe dandruff.

I'm really jealous. Lol. I wanna go to a fair and get funnel cake now.

Looking forward for the pics bmb!

I'm counting down the days until my next u/s. Sigh. I wanna know if the tech was right! Which in my mommy group some said they've had her correctly say girl at 13 weeks! So I'm getting slowly more excited!

yes it could be that too. My boys had it too. I just put baby oil in their hair let it soak in for a while then used a comb to remove it. It can take a long time to go away though.

I hope she is right for you too. I just get scared that she told you so early with all those stories of someone saying that they say girlie part and came out a boy. Also read too that not until 16-17 weeks have they completely formed parts. I saw a video about it (for the life of me I can't find it) that showed that girls and boys have the three lines and a head like a penis. Then the lines either turn into the scrotum, or labia. Man I need to find that article. I sure hope for your sake she is right.

Glad your scan went well BMB!

I could go for an elephant ear from the fair! YUM! :)

I hope your tech was right Cryssie!

Ok so I finally found that info. Please watch, it is good for all of us to know.

https://www.babycenter.com/2_inside-pregnancy-girl-or-boy_10313041.bc

Put coconut oil on Aleks head tonight then combed it. The stuff came off very easily. It was very gross tho. He'll need a bath in the am. Especially since he'll be going out of town with my in laws tomorrow. They'll be back Sunday afternoon. So hubby and I are gonna have a date night tomorrow night as well.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130802_214352.jpg

13 weeks!

You smiled ;) it is smaller than mine right now. Two more days and I will post a pic.

So I went out and bought a pair of mat jeans tonight. WOW mat jeans are expensive. I got these ones on sale and I still thought $40 was a lot to spend. The ones that are on for this season were $65-70 per pair. PUKE that is jsut gross. Sorry but I just don't spend that much on a pair of jeans regularly, why would I pay that much on a pair of jeans I will only be wearing for a few months. Then I went to Walmart and bought a pair of cotton yoga mat pants for $16. Way better price!!!

I went to a maternity resale shop and found some jeans for $12. . .much more in my price range. ;) I don't wear jeans often at least. I'm a BIG fan of yoga pants! :)

I love yoga pants! I have them in grey,black and navy and they were $15 each! I also bought some maternity shirts with built in zip underboobs for when I give birth and need to breast feed I thought they were cool, they were $22 each so I bought one in black that way I can wear it with anything.

Like and actual zipper? i have never seen anything like that.

Hey I wish we had a maternity resale shop.... I would go there too LOL

I'm in the UK but using EBay for most of my maternity purchases... Some really good bargains :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->