Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Im using yoga pants and my sister gave me a loads of maternity tops. I'll be using ebay for my winter stuff though like coats

I had leftover jeans from Alek. Just needed to buy work pants/capris. Those were like $30 but at khols so we get a huge discount from using my mils card.

Like and actual zipper? i have never seen anything like that.

Hey I wish we had a maternity resale shop.... I would go there too LOL

Yes! It's a ruffled shirt and under the first layer of ruffles there's a discreet zipper you can open and let out the boobage for babe :haha:

Girls! Everything in my house smells! I don't know where to go its like today I woke up and bam! Heightened sense of smell which is making me gag at everything,I opened the fridge and thought I smelt rotten fish. I don't even have fish in my fridge :(

I made DS eggs and almost threw up I had to sit it the balcony while he finished because I couldn't smell it,the bathrooms window is always opened and our neighbours make the smelliest food (even before I was pregnant their food made want to puke) I don't know what their making at 7am that smells so bad!! I felt like going down to them and telling them off lol my husband bought charcoal chicken from his work today and I couldn't look at it. Help me what should I do I can't live like this lol, I want to sit in a bubble and not smell anything :(

On a positive note I'm 13 weeks tomorrow yipeeee!!! Finally second trimester this week went by far too slow! Mondays my midwife appt and ill post pics of little boogie and maybe you can guess gender :)

image.jpg

Found these oldies lol he's so cheesy, I wonder if this bub will look like him.i love chunky babies:baby:

image.jpg

This is them now, they're besties, they even go daycare together,funny thing they'll start kindergarten together too, DS was born on August so he starts school when he's 6 rather than 5.

Sorry, I got carried away with all the photos im a photo freak i have close to 6000 photos of ds (i know im crazy)I hope you all don't mind :)

Girls! Everything in my house smells! I don't know where to go its like today I woke up and bam! Heightened sense of smell which is making me gag at everything,I opened the fridge and thought I smelt rotten fish. I don't even have fish in my fridge :(

I made DS eggs and almost threw up I had to sit it the balcony while he finished because I couldn't smell it,the bathrooms window is always opened and our neighbours make the smelliest food (even before I was pregnant their food made want to puke) I don't know what their making at 7am that smells so bad!! I felt like going down to them and telling them off lol my husband bought charcoal chicken from his work today and I couldn't look at it. Help me what should I do I can't live like this lol, I want to sit in a bubble and not smell anything :(

Me too, it is increasingly getting worse everyday. I have always have had it, but it absolutely horrible now. DH came home and I couldn't even walk by the room he was in without smelling him. He showered when I went to bed so I wouldn't smell him anymore (would have done it before I am sure but his computer game made him lose time, again :(). Then when I woke up I could smell something awful. Well at first I thought maybe it was me, then I walked across the room, NOPE his clothes on the floor, YUCK! I want to throw them out!

As for your pictures they are very cute! Your little guy with the sunglasses, he looks really boss!

Me too, it is increasingly getting worse everyday. I have always have had it, but it absolutely horrible now. DH came home and I couldn't even walk by the room he was in without smelling him. He showered when I went to bed so I wouldn't smell him anymore (would have done it before I am sure but his computer game made him lose time, again :(). Then when I woke up I could smell something awful. Well at first I thought maybe it was me, then I walked across the room, NOPE his clothes on the floor, YUCK! I want to throw them out!

As for your pictures they are very cute! Your little guy with the sunglasses, he looks really boss!

Lol what do we do I can't cope, even coffee smells horrible, everything smells like poop lol I keep puking a little in my mouth and goes back down:dohh: it's horrible!

I want to be on a tropical island right now sipping on coconut juice with no one around me just me, wishful thinking!

I have loads of pictures of Alek! My fear is second baby won't have as many. :(

Puke fairy visited for the third time this pregnancy this morning.

Alek is on the road with my in laws. He'll be 4 hours away until tomorrow afternoon. :( at least I get to rest right? Lol.

Well you sound worse than me :( I can smell coffee, I just can't drink it. It doesn't taste the same anymore. I made ribs last night and they smelled AMAZING, then I tasted them and was put off. Needless to say while I was at Walmart last night I bought some meal replacement shakes that are for pg women. I am not getting enough protein in my diet at all. All I ate was kale, cabbage salad and a bit of brown rice, and I know brown rice has protein but not enough. **sigh**

BMB your pics are adorable!!! I, too, love chunky babies...my first was so chunky and now he is literally a skinny bean pole!!!

I've been noticing that my sense of smell is heightened all of a sudden too lately! Yuck! Food just sounds disgusting...except for a bacon, egg, and cheese on a croissant...might have to get that! LOL!

I keep a bottle of lemon oil with me all the time, I also have lemon body cream. The lemon smell helps over power other smells for me. I get gaggy so easily.

I LOVE the pix! :) So sweet!!

Here are my 3 girls (my oldest Taylor is gay in case anyone wants to ask about her clothing choice! LOL) from May at my youngest's 8th grade graduation.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v104/skeeter30/babygirlsgraduation_zps0c58fad4.jpg

My 2 youngest with me a couple days ago. . .they are 17 and 14

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v104/skeeter30/WY13_mamangirls_zpse81d6a43.jpg

Here's a MUCH younger one. ;)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v104/skeeter30/girlssanta.jpg

Here are a couple pics of my boys, since everyone is sharing ;)

This first one is when they all had longer hair, and most recent.

mO8JBfLEPQzn92gXbm-7XtIl-3Hzv2z6Q0YrSEcger4,gQxNuAtCdu2o9_OsAxzMlN0YymBcKt8BN4_Q-DVzxFk.jpg

This one was done in the fall, professional

IMG_1279.jpg

Love the kid pictures! Here is a couple of Alek!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130525_093124-1.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130502_161409.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"