Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

I love all the little boys!! I so hope this is a boy! :) I also love pictures so please share if you feel comfortable. :D

Here is my DD. A few off when she was younger and one from last year then one from now. Also a family pic of us! xx

Attachments

• beautiful.jpg
    beautiful.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Skye3.jpg
    Skye3.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Skye2.jpg
    Skye2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Family portrait.jpg
    Family portrait.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Skye13.jpg
    Skye13.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1
Here are some pics of DD when she was first born :D
I have such a hard time believing she is going to be three in just a few short months...

Attachments

• 65261_514579178573095_348332243_n.jpg
    65261_514579178573095_348332243_n.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2
I don't know where the time went, two more years and she will be in school! Crazy!
Here is a more recent picture of her

Attachments

• Trini bear.jpg
    Trini bear.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 3
Gorgeous pictures everyone, I love looking at them, our kids are too adoreable!! Whitesox your girls are beautiful you must be so proud xx

O M Geeeee I just couldn't stand the smell of the supper we were making, I literally left DH in charge and I left to eat something I knew I could. Man it was sooo gross smelling. Though the teriyaki chicken I did have was amazing!

Know what else that is amazing? How big my tummy gets at the end of the day LOL Wowzers :haha:

Love all the kid pics!!! Can't figure out how to include one. If I clicked the insert image button it asks for the URL name. Any tips?

I have realised my hair is becoming so dry, it's also falling out in bunches, I naturally have straight thin hair, but I'm so scared it'll all fall out, the amount is way out of the ordinary :( I've always struggled with my hair I tried everything to give it a little volume and make it thicker nothing works..also I waxed my legs a weeks ago now it's longer than before lol it's all boy signs!!

If you click the little arrow next to the paper clip you should get a window that lets you choose how you want to upload the image.

BMB my hair and skin is drier than normal. It is also still falling out which is strange for me during pg. Normally my hair gets more full and have to wash it all the time. I miss washing my while pg and have not one strand fall out. Now I can go more than 24 hrs before any oil shows on my scalp. I am sure our hair falling out has to do with amount of protein in our diets. Since we can't eat it, the first place we notice the effects is our hair.

My hair is thick naturally so losing some doesn't even phase it lol. But my hair gets oily more often now and my face is finally not breaking out as much. As for my hair on my legs.. it's taking forever to grow back. When I had to shave weekly now it's every two.

Man to only have to shave once a week i would be over the mountains with joy LOL Normally I have to shave every two days LOL So gross, I rather wax them now. I can't be bothered to shave anymore LOL

My hair is very thick and I never had any issues with my two full term pregnancies but with this one I'm losing hair like crazy!!! My kids are always finding my hair while they're in the tub and constantly flip out about it. Lol.

Here are my two boys. Thanks for the help posting!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 0
Oh my goodness ladies I found the most awesome baby registry site I have ever seen! You can put anything on it from ANY site! I have old navy, walmart, target, and many other places! It is super awesome that I don't have to stick to one store because some things are less expensive while others are more expensive at certain stores. I am one happy momma right now :cloud9: can I post a link to it here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->