Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

BMB I found this for you and all the potential Momma's of boys. won't be long now until we all what we are having!!

1185883_440488522732900_1083852700_n.jpg

A girl that works for my hubby at Famous Dave's told me tonight that I was "Blue all over". LOL! She reads palms and auras and practices Wicca. She told Mark the moment he mentioned that I was pg that it was a boy. Anxious to find out if she's right! Now if only I didn't puke up my dinner it would have been perfect! HA

Oh wouldn't it be awesome if those that gave us reading are right. I actually went back to someone that isn't scared to tell you how it is, and she said things to me only I know, and told me she was sure it was a girl. I am so waiting to find out! I think this makes it harder to wait to find out!!

Whitesox I have good feeling too. FX that we are right!

I agree! I'm a little nervous to be a boy mom, only because I've never done it before. :)

Congrats BMB!

Ee! 4 more days! Then ANOTHER scan on Sept 5th. Lol. My appointment at the end of the month was another scan that I didn't know about. So when I rescheduled (boss changed my schedule whole new story/rant ugh) I found out lol.

My schedule changed from 8-2 to 12-6. And instead of 4s/vpk I'm going to be in infants. I hate closing but I'll deal. The only thing that made me upset was the other two that work in there looked at me like I had 3 heads and a rash when I told them. Talk about being welcomed to the room. . I closed for them two years ago or did they forget? Ugh. I wanted to cry!

We had a teamwork meeting this morning too so I was kind expecting something more friendly. . BUT I did ride a horse for the first time today. That was interesting.

Had an awful night, DS cut his middle finger with a broken plate, we had to rush him to the ER because the cut was so deep and he was heavily bleeding we waited 4 hours to have him get his stitches, it was awful they stitched his hand without any anesthetic, couldn't stop balling my eyes out he was exhausted after that and slept on the way home! Poor babe he kept kissing me so I stop crying he's an angel. I hope you ladies had a better night than me :)

Boy oh boy they didn't numb it at all? Man here if you are under 6 their protocol is to put them under so they don't move. But with one little guy they put a numbing gel on it and he didn't feel a thing. I have attached a pic of what he had to get stitched, don't look if you are the fait of heart... a bit gross.

IMG_0686.jpg

BMB-glad to hear your little one's okay but think it's a cursed day! Had red/pink blood after a BM this morning (not just when I wiped but in the toilet bowl too). Had an absolute panic (I know you can get some spotting after a BM, but the midwife said to get checked out at a hospital as there was some blood in the loo too). Hospital were useless and don't scan anyone unless they're 20 weeks or over! Luckily, the midwife came over and used a doppler to check everything was okay. Babies heartbeat was 144 BPM, he was kicking and wiggling too. Just having a PJ day today!

BMB-glad to hear your little one's okay but think it's a cursed day! Had red/pink blood after a BM this morning (not just when I wiped but in the toilet bowl too). Had an absolute panic (I know you can get some spotting after a BM, but the midwife said to get checked out at a hospital as there was some blood in the loo too). Hospital were useless and don't scan anyone unless they're 20 weeks or over! Luckily, the midwife came over and used a doppler to check everything was okay. Babies heartbeat was 144 BPM, he was kicking and wiggling too. Just having a PJ day today!

Gosh girl I sure hope everything will stop for you. Blood never seems to emit happy feelings, only panic and stress. A PJ day sounds like a great way to spend the day. Feel better.:hugs:

Sounds like a rough day for both of you!!

I'm alright just HOT. UGH! My air has been out since last Saturday. The fan blade is broken and apparently they have ordered the part. It's going to be 96 today. I HATE heat. I can't seem to cool off.

Anyone having BH contractions yet? I felt like I had a couple this morning, they actually hurt a bit. There's always something to worry us isn't there?

Hope everyone has a great Saturday.

I think I have been yes!! It worries me that it is happening so early!! It also makes me wonder about my back spasms. I am starting to wonder if this baby sitting on my bladder like #2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->