Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Love the bump and the dress BMB! I had a chub tummy that turned hard as well. :) I love it! I was thin when I started with my other pg's so it took much longer to show.

Happy birthday to your little one BMB!

If I put on a maternity dress I look pregnant when I'm not, lol...right now I'm just wearing my regular clothes but my underwear is actually getting tight so I know I'm starting pop a little. Luckily with my second son I didn't really gain too much weight so my flab just eventually became baby...hoping for that this time too!

I was heavier this time around than before getting pregnant with Alek. So I looked bigger sooner but now it's definitely a bump and not fat lol. It's tighter and firmer. I've been wearing maternity pants since like 8 weeks cos they are so comfy!

Happy birthday to your son BMB!

we came home last night from grocery shopping and found a turtle covering her eggs in our yard.

And then this morning I took a zofran and ended up leaving work early cos I still felt puky. Bleh. Ate something when I got home and still feel icky but not as bad.

I too am still struggling with food. I will get in one god day of eating then three or four of bad days. I can at least say I am not nauseous anymore. I just feel gross after I eat and before almost like I have indigestion all the time. Or that my stomach is still full all the time. If it is not one thing it is another.

BMB sorry I missed saying Happy Bday to your little one!! Happy Birthday Yoseph!!

Happy birthday to your little one BMB!

I've had 3 days in a row now that I've not puked. WOOHOO! I still feel yucky and tired but glad to keep it down.

Wow that is great news Whitesox!! My gross feeling hasn't left yet. I am not sure if it will ever leave. But i will take anything other than nausea!

I feel bad for you girls still throwing up or feely pukey...thankfully I haven't had any of that...I don't feel like eating a lot...and definitely have to be in the mood to eat something...then I get a headache b/c I haven't eaten...after I eat I feel full and just bleh and have to lay down for a while before I feel okay again...definitely weird!

3xBlessed that sounds so much like me right now. I too have to be in the mood to eat, then feel yucky after I do, but mostly at night, mornings are ok for me, that is IF I can eat.

Rhi Rhi maybe it is just the way your body carries them. I am sure you will have more of a bump than last time, but if your mom carried small then I am sure it is just genetics then.

My brother was trying to jokingly put it out there that I am having a boy because right now it looks like I am all out front. I wanted to say rudely that the only reason I look like this is because it is baby #5 nothing to do with which sex I am having. Plus my SIL is wide right now and she is having a boy. So I guess that is out the window. Pffft

BMB I was like you ARE NOT having a summer baby!! What are you thinking, and then :dohh: Oh yah your are opposite of us LOL :dohh::dohh::haha:

Lol DS was a winter baby and this ones a summer bub lol, yeah I tend to have baby brain moments at times :haha:

Is anyone else suffering headaches/ migraines daily! I need to talk to my mw about it it's horrendous x

Yes I did for about four or five days straight. Finally I took one advil with some caffeine. Now I just try and make sure that I have some caffeine first thing in the morning and make sure I am drinking enough water. i am bad for drinking enough water some days, and I know that that can make it alot worse. But headache are completely normal in this stage of our pg.

I had cut caffeine completely out of my diet and although I didn't have it much at all before the pg, I have found that when I have a headache that won't go away, half a glass of pepsi makes a HUGE difference, and the carbonation seems to calm my stomach a little as well.

Hey ladies,
How are you all finding your emotions lately? I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster at the moment, one minute I'm happy and the next I'm bawling my eyes out :wacko: I've cried hysterically for hours today and feel rubbish because of it, anyone else having the same issue?

I'm feeling hyper sensitive and over emotional. Today is a perfect example! Hubs went to the grocery to pick up a couple essentials. Money is pretty tight until we get paid Friday. He was sweet, called to see if there was anything I needed and I just told him to get a few things to get us by. He comes home with a bag of Oreo's for him (I hate oreos) and proceeds to eat the rest of my banana pudding that I had been eating VERY slowly to savor and make it last a few more days. I'm sitting here wanting to cry about having NO sweets in the house and because he bought sweets that we didn't really have the money for that I don't even like. Honestly, completely irrational. I didn't even EAT sweets until this PG. I feel sort of out of control emotion wise. LOL

Tonight I am feeling really gross! I don't think I will be eating anything tonight. :sick:

My anxiety went through the roof today...I cried my entire shower and then more at work...today was the first day I went in to set up my classroom and the thought of going back to work in a few weeks and not being with my boys overwhelmed me...hate this time of year...I also hate the heat and humidity of summer but love fall weather so I'm torn! Wish I was off in the fall!

Also, I've been getting headaches daily lately...not fun!

HUGS! I don't miss the humidity one bit! I lived in the Chicago area most of my life until a couple years ago when we moved to Denver and then Casper, WY and I LOVE the dry weather.

I got over myself about the banana pudding and made brownies. HAHA

It's a bit of an emotional rollercoaster this whole thing! Hugs to everyone struggling with their symptoms :hugs:
My main issues are the headaches (will try the caffeine trick today) but also really bad indigestion... Is it normal for that to start this early?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->