Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

I usually have some sort of indigestion or relfux that causes me not to eat. The nausea is gone but I am left with always having a full/gross/something coming up my throat problem.

Had the worst sleep of my life last night. Didn't go to sleep until around midnight because DH and I (mostly me) were letting out our feeling about everything. Then a kitten came to our door crying and almost came into the house until it saw our puppy, but stood crying. Well there is no way I am going to sleep now so I took a small plastic bowl and filled it with some food and set it outside for it. My older cat, who is wonderful with kittens, went out to visit but this little one didn't want her around LOL. There was no scrap just a bit of noise LOL. Then I set out a bed for it to sleep, don't think it used it. THEN my son kept waking up saying he can't sleep in the dark.... since when? He came into my three times. Well I didn't get solid sleep until around three am. Now I am up and wide awake. Go figure. i will definitely need a nap later LOL

My sleep has been horrible the past two days. We've been going to sleep late cos hubby brought his xbox in the night before and last night we dtd. Last night it was about 12 when I finally fell asleep night before I tossed and turned for hours. I think I finally went to sleep at like 130. :(

Today has been battles at work with a few kids then feeling so nauseous on the ride home I nearly puked when I got thru the door. Also found out Alek has not taken a nap today so I told my mom to bring him home at 5 so I could at least be rested to deal with him until 8.Lol.

Also asked hubby to get food on his lunch before he came home. After he goes back I'm taking a nap hopefully!

Goodness me! Gender reveal tomorrow at 1:30pm. Wish me luck bub cooperates!!

That is very exciting! BMB I can't wait to here what the result is and see another picture.

Cryissie didn't you have your u/s Yesterday?

Got a call from my OB yesterday about my bloodwork from my NT...she said I'm at a ZERO increased risk according to my results! I almost did a cartwheel!!!

Yippee :wohoo: that is wonderful news!! I have not got a call back so I am guessing I am the same. They don't call you unless something comes up here!! I guess I will find out in 13 days!!

Going mad waiting for gender lol! 14 days.

had a bit of a rubbish day yesterday. Was standing in line to buy some water and I fainted!! I had never fainted before so at risk of sounding like a drama queen it was pretty scary ! Eeeek went and had my bp checked Nd sugars nd everything is fine...

Also I don't know if I updated this in here but my due date was moved only by one day but it is now the 8th :)

EXCITING BMB! :)

I'm assuming I'll get results sometime the first week of September of the Materni21. I'm scheduled to see the doc on the 26th and she said she'd have the labs ordered that day. I'm getting impatient!

When you say it as "first week of Sept" it seems so far away, but it really isn't, is it? time is going by fast but at the same time not really LOL I just want to know what we are having already!!

YES! Realistically I should know something within around 3 weeks. . .which isn't long at all except in the day to day waiting. :) I'll be 17 weeks then, plus an ultrasound at 20 weeks!

Hey Ladies,
I love reading about all the upcoming gender scans. Mines on the 23rd September which feels so long away! Over a month! I'm half tempted to pay for an earlier scan, I'm so impatient.

How is everyones emotions lately?
I've had a terrible few days and I'm quite concerned. My OCD has become extremely bad and is causing me constant distress. I'm constantly sobbing or feeling intense rage (which is VERY unlike me). I'm always shouting lately. I can't even sleep for more than an hour or two without waking up and having a panic episode. I'm so concerned as to what this might be doing to our baby :( The worst part is that lately I experience sharp pains everytime I'm stressed, which then make me have a complete meltdown. This is happening atleast a few times per day.

My scan is Tuesday next week! Super excited!

Anyone else gag when they blow their nose? It sucks!

Gosh girl I am not sure what you can do. I can suggest something that may help you relax. Look up a Reiki practitioner in your area. They are amazing at helping you relax. It will also benefit the baby as well.

My scan is Tuesday next week! Super excited!

Anyone else gag when they blow their nose? It sucks!

Oh ok for some reason I thought it was this week.

No sorry not me, but if I don't take Reactin or Clariton then I am a sneezy mess.

Oh my goodness, Rhi Rhi, I would have been scared out of my wits! Glad everything checked out okay!

Ladybuggz...sorry you're going through all of that...I'm getting very anxious lately too but I think it's connected to going back to work in a few weeks...and not full blown panic attacks

Thank you ladies :hugs: Think i'm going to try some meditation techniques to try relax. These pregnancy hormones have completely left me feeling like a loon. I can't even go outside without something triggering an anxiety/ocd attack.

On the gagging front, brushing my teeth is awful! Everytime I brush them I'm heaving!

For gods sake, what in the world are my neighbours cooking :sick: I'm so nauseated right now!!!!!! Argh!

Waiting for dh to come home so we can head off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->