Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Thank you ladies :hugs: Hoping after all this bad luck we're due something great soon. Trying my best to stay as calm as possible, probably have an early night. What do braxton hicks feel like? I've been having a bunch of strange aches and pains lately but just thought they were uterus growing pains or something.

Ladybugzz, I hope the bleeding stops and everything will be ok, :flower:

Aftg they applied a numbing cream, but it never worked he was in agony and was screaming for dear life, poor bub :(

Whitesox, I never had BH with my first and I don't think I had any with this one yet.

BMB You not even feel them with this one. Normally with our first and second we can't feel them all that much. You may even be having them with out even knowing. With my 2nd I was getting them ALL. THE. TIME. I didn't have any pain associated with them but I knew because of how hard my stomach would get and that was at 32-37 weeks. Then the last were different. I only had them the last month, month and a half, but would act just like going into labour. I was in tears because for weeks I thought I was going to labour. They would wake me up in the middle of the night and everything then go away every single time! I was so tired of my body playing tricks on me.

image.jpg

Sorry couldn't put them all in one post:dohh:

But I still need onesies the one that button from the bottom and some other things :)

Is anyone elses milk coming through yet? My breasts are leaking and its a pain in the bum! x

BMB wow look at you go!! That is awesome. You have some very cute items there!!

Youngmatic not yet. But my nipples are ore sore than they were at the beginning. My boobs too are still very sore. My bra is just slightly too small, the cup seems to be just enough on my boob under my arm that it will be very uncomfortable by the end of the day. I cannot go up a size because then I wouldn't fill them out, mine are just really wide I guess LOL

No leaking yet but very very sore boobies. Even had a dream about bfing last night. Lol. Today I start my new schedule. 12-6 closing infants. Hate the hours but love the babies! Then tomorrow I'm off since my appointment is an hour after I need to go in for work and the town is about an hour away lol.

Cute clothes BMB! Can't wait to buy a few tomorrow after the appointment.

<3 the new stuff BMB!!

Youngmatic, I'm not leaking but have been feeling "let down" a few times a day which seems very strange this early.

Fingers crossed that they come to fix my air today! :)

Cryssie today is going to drag for you until that scan. I would be bouncing if I was you!!

Yeah. I'm bouncing. Lol. Glad I'm off tomorrow so if I don't get much sleep tonight I'll be able to sleep in a bit. I'm hoping work flies by tho. I hate closing.

Today didn't drag but I wasn't happy with all those screaming babies today lol. I'm so excited less than 24 hours! !!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/Screenshot_2013-08-18-19-48-19.pngI want this bedding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->