Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

I felt some movement with this one only twice definite movement on the outside. But with all my coughing she's been very quiet most days now. With Alek I was over 20 weeks before I felt movement.

I'm so gonna get yelled at on Thursday by my doc. I haven't gained any weight since starting this pregnancy! I lost 10lbs and got back 5 at least but I should be well over that by now. :(

I've decided how to paint Lainee's room! I'm gonna sponge a few shades of pink. Then for her letters
I'm gonna paint them black and pearl. Since the bedding is zebra plus hot pink and stuff. I'm so excited! Now just to get the stuff rolling!

In so many of my pg groups this time it seems there are lots of ladies that are not gaining any weight. I hope your doc is okay with you!

The room paint sounds SO cute!! :)

Im 7lb lighter now than i was when i fell pregnant but im not overly worried as am classed as obese so i know its only my own fat im loosing and it wont be affecting baby at all xx

LOL all of you are talking about not gaining anything and there there is me..... I think I am gaining all the weight for you all. Looks like I have gain about 10 lbs now. 4lbs in the 1st trimester, and now 6 so far in the 2nd..... and there is still a long way yet to go in this trimester.

LOL A4TG. . .that's different, you started out LITTLE! :)

I've been on the heartburn train as well. . .I'd like to get off now please.

Brought some stretchy pants today!! First maternity buy. Happy to be buying in a 10 still !!! I used to be an 8 but I pilled it on about two years ago and shot up like 3 stone and went up to a size 16. I worked very hard last year and Was very close to my goal weight (8.5 stone) when I got pregnant :) so I'm taking it super easy on the crappy foods ! Haven't weighed myself this tri but in first I lost weight !! :)

Hiya i'm due feb 28th, which is also my sons birthday, you couldn't plan something like that if you tried :D

LOL A4TG. . .that's different, you started out LITTLE! :)

I've been on the heartburn train as well. . .I'd like to get off now please.

Well I am a smaller person, but I still started this pg out just over normal range for my size and it was all on the belly :rofl:

Funny thing is if I lie down my belly bump completely disappears :rofl: Stand up "now you are pg", Lie down "now you are not"

I got the results of my Harmony blood test today and all is well!!! So relieved!

Eeeeee! Two more sleeps until I see baby girl again! I'm too excited! My mil bought $55 worth of clothes on an online yard sale site today. And Thursday I'll be getting a big graco swing and carseat for $50 from the same person! Lol.

I'm still coughing :( and now hubby has what I have. And he's being a big baby about it. Pffft.

Eeeeee! Two more sleeps until I see baby girl again! I'm too excited! My mil bought $55 worth of clothes on an online yard sale site today. And Thursday I'll be getting a big graco swing and carseat for $50 from the same person! Lol.

I'm still coughing :( and now hubby has what I have. And he's being a big baby about it. Pffft.

I'm hoping for more pics!! Those are great deals!!

Men sometimes big baby's themselves.:dohh:

Pics of the scan or the clothes? Lol. I can do both!

I have almost gained 10 kg already! My partner is a body builder and he always jokes and says our baby is bulking and is gunna come out with muscles.

Materni21 results back! Healthy baby. . .:cloud9:

Mama just makes girls apparently.

Attachments

• its a girl.jpg
    its a girl.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 0
Is materniti21 a usa thing ?! Never heard of it outside of this thread lol. Congrats :) x

I'm not sure. . .it's similar to Harmony which I believe is in other countries.

Never heard of that either ahha... gets confusing !! Trying to figure lt all out haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->