Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

I forgot to mention, for the past 2 nights I've had leg cramps which were very very painful,I've had this with my son and now again, I will be expecting more of it :(

BMB oh my goodness they do look very similar!! I was going to say how can you tell my eldest and this one will look the same LOL. Sorry I had a bad headache last night and couldn't think straight for the life of me. My journal usually gets a good writing but last night I think it was like hey enough already LOL. It helps me think clearer if I get it all out. Feeling a bit more clear this morning, as good as I can expect. DH and I picked out some names though, so that was fun.

Congrats on all the gender scans ladies ! lots of blue this week !! :)

Mine is on Friday, I think blue, Oh thinks Pink! most people in my gender guess thread have guessed girl, although that means pretty much nothing lol.

Excited :) Would be nice to have a girl .. for a change of pace! but A boy would be a great money saver haha AND boys are awesome fun, although I don't know any different lol.

Hope everyone is okay!

Haven't popped over for a while!
Just thought I'd nip in & say we found out were team blue! :blue: xx

Congrats polly,looks like a massive wave of blue bubs for Feb '14 in the making!

It certainly seems that way :haha: we will be over run by baby boys! A little sea of blue hahaha! Xx

Hey ladies!
My gender scan is around 3+ weeks away, the wait is driving me crazy! We're pretty sure this bubs will be a boy as hubs is definite he saw more than just a 'nub' at the last U/S, plus boys run in his family.

Congrats on all the gender scans ladies ! lots of blue this week !! :)

Mine is on Friday, I think blue, Oh thinks Pink! most people in my gender guess thread have guessed girl, although that means pretty much nothing lol.

Excited :) Would be nice to have a girl .. for a change of pace! but A boy would be a great money saver haha AND boys are awesome fun, although I don't know any different lol.

GOOD LUCK TODAY :happydance:

I love that we're getting far enough along that we can have GENDERS on the front page. WOOT WOOT! :)

Well my heart burn has gone to a new level. I can now not even drink water without my oesophagus hurting or burning all the down. I couldn't even enjoy the supper I made tonight cause all I could think was that how much it hurt going down. So I went to the pharmacy and got something stronger than tums. Dang ladies this really bites the big one!!

My mum always says if you get bad heartburn your baby has lots of hair dunno how that works but I had terrible heartburn my first pregnancy and sure enough he had tons of hair. I remember the midwife trying to break my waters saying wow your baby has lots of hair.

I think im blue too. Have a strong feeling and a lady at my kids school said she sees colours around people and she says its a boy lol im happy either way!
I'm an avo!

Being able to see people's aura's would be so much fun!! It would be better than taking peoples emotions and physical ailments LOL I have had to learn to leave their stuff where they are. Oi!

Yay for being an avocado!!

I think im blue too. Have a strong feeling and a lady at my kids school said she sees colours around people and she says its a boy lol im happy either way!
I'm an avo!

A girl that works with my husband also sees auras and says I'm "All blue". . .lol! I'm afraid to get my hopes up though.

All 3 of my girls had a decent amount of hair and I had heartburn with each of them.

Alek had a lot of hair. I had horrible heartburn at the end.

Ok ladies I am a grouch. I am finding it really hard to hold the angry bear in. I really don't like myself like this at all. My wall to keep that all in is very swallow right now, so she just comes ripping and roaring out! I need to wear a sign saying watch out or you will get bit!:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->