Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Aftg, do you meditate? If you don't its amazing how it helps with stress and relieving anger, I got into it not long ago and it has changed me a lot.

Afm I've been having the worst reflux ever, I'm petrified to cough that makes me gag then throw up, I woke this morning sick as a dog my head in a bucket throwing up while DS helped him self in the pantry and had chips for breakfast I was miserable, then at about 12 I felt better, we went to inspect a house which I fell in love with, we'll be moving out shortly from this ugly shit hole were in now. I need to buy a small dining table and chairs for the kitchen.... Finalllly I can have a table where we can all sit and have our meals together!!!!
The backyard is huge I know DS will have a ball and ill need to drag him inside, were thinking of getting him a second hand trampoline and a swing and slide set, and a little pool since summer is around the corner well be spending a lot of time outside. I'm happy ill post pictures of it when we get in and get settled. It's not anything fancy, it's simple and I love it.

Aftg, do you meditate? If you don't its amazing how it helps with stress and relieving anger, I got into it not long ago and it has changed me a lot.

Afm I've been having the worst reflux ever, I'm petrified to cough that makes me gag then throw up, I woke this morning sick as a dog my head in a bucket throwing up while DS helped him self in the pantry and had chips for breakfast I was miserable, then at about 12 I felt better, we went to inspect a house which I fell in love with, we'll be moving out shortly from this ugly shit hole were in now. I need to buy a small dining table and chairs for the kitchen.... Finalllly I can have a table where we can all sit and have our meals together!!!!
The backyard is huge I know DS will have a ball and ill need to drag him inside, were thinking of getting him a second hand trampoline and a swing and slide set, and a little pool since summer is around the corner well be spending a lot of time outside. I'm happy ill post pictures of it when we get in and get settled. It's not anything fancy, it's simple and I love it.

LOL I do meditate, just while I am pregnant I am on a roller coaster. It could also be that my kids and I need a break. School starts in a couple days!!

My form of meditating isn't the classic thing, I usually plug headphones in my ears and I have a playlist of white noise and nature sounds helps me relax and block out any negative energy I feel refreshed instantly.

I have reflux as well and a sinus cold/allergy thing going on right now. I'm constantly gagging and hoping I don't puke. Not fun!!

A4TG, I remember feeling that way a couple weeks before school started, add pregnancy hormones and WHEW! :) I hope you guys all get a break.

I really think that it is just that we need to have a break from each other. I need a break from my 9 yr old puking on the floor. Seriously it is like I have giant 1 yr old running around. :growlmad:

I'm SO not good with puke.

The last few weeks I have been eating NON STOP. Like in a ridiculous way. I am always so hungry and feel sick if I'm not eating. The last 2 days, food tastes funny and I'm not hungry. So strange. Of course it helps me not worry about gaining way too much. My husband will be happy that we won't have to take out a loan for grocery shopping. LOL

Whitesox around that time I was just the same it kept getting worse and worse then o e day it was gone.

How are you all? Hope all is doing well. All is good here! Ive felt baby from the outside on my hand a few times!! Just waiting for DH to be able to feel. 22 Days until my U/S im so excited but i really think another girl is on the cards! xx

I am just tired. Other than that still sneezing, then peeing myself, and my leg is sore with my swelling veins. I am starting to feel baby more and more, which is nice. Though there is no real recognizable schedule to them just yet. Just when ever he feels like it. We did notice though that if we use the doppler in the morning his HR is lower around 140 and if we do it at night it is more like 150. So obviously more active at night LOL

I'm getting some movement now, rolling and little kicks, I'm fairly sure I have at least a partially anterior placenta, it's definitely on the right side and I feel absolutely nothing on that side. Anomaly scan is two weeks today, I'm still trying to persuade the husband that we want to find out the sex this time - I'm convinced its a girl, so if we dont find out I think I'd be really shocked if a boy popped out !

My appetite has reduced loads in the last week or so, prior to that I was constantly ravenous and eating my body weight in cake, so it's probably a good thing ! Oo and I'm starting aquanatal classes tomorrow which should be interesting...

Oh aqua classes will be fun. I did them when my LO was young. We did a mom and me class and he enjoyed it!

I don't normally do any exercise whatsoever so I'm slightly terrified :haha:

I am just tired. Other than that still sneezing, then peeing myself, and my leg is sore with my swelling veins. I am starting to feel baby more and more, which is nice. Though there is no real recognizable schedule to them just yet. Just when ever he feels like it. We did notice though that if we use the doppler in the morning his HR is lower around 140 and if we do it at night it is more like 150. So obviously more active at night LOL

I have all the same symptoms AFTG!!! It's an adventure to see if I'll pee each time I sneeze! And my veins are getting bad already and I haven't even gone back to work yet...I stand all day long so this should be really interesting. Think I'm feeling flutters but nothing definite yet in the movement area!

Mmmm am concerned, should I be feeling movement now? I'm 18 weeks today and only had 2 definite 'flutters' but nothing else. Little bit ridiculous but because baby was really laid back at 12 week scan I've convinced myself it's got some kind of spinal problem and can't move. 2 more weeks till next scan and it's not helping not being able to feel much yet! Is it because it's my first one maybe I'm not feeling yet?

Mmmm am concerned, should I be feeling movement now? I'm 18 weeks today and only had 2 definite 'flutters' but nothing else. Little bit ridiculous but because baby was really laid back at 12 week scan I've convinced myself it's got some kind of spinal problem and can't move. 2 more weeks till next scan and it's not helping not being able to feel much yet! Is it because it's my first one maybe I'm not feeling yet?

I really wouldn't worry, it's literally only been the last couple of days that I've felt anything and this will be my second baby (I'm 18+2) :flower:

First baby? I didn't feel regular movement until much later with my first. . .

I felt some movement with this one only twice definite movement on the outside. But with all my coughing she's been very quiet most days now. With Alek I was over 20 weeks before I felt movement.

I'm so gonna get yelled at on Thursday by my doc. I haven't gained any weight since starting this pregnancy! I lost 10lbs and got back 5 at least but I should be well over that by now. :(

I've decided how to paint Lainee's room! I'm gonna sponge a few shades of pink. Then for her letters
I'm gonna paint them black and pearl. Since the bedding is zebra plus hot pink and stuff. I'm so excited! Now just to get the stuff rolling!

I wouldn't worry! I didn't feel anything until much later with my first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->