Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

lol changed it aftg
I am measuring a week ahead so hope I don't go over then the head might be huge!
Baby is also head down now so hopefully he stays that way don't want a breech ow!

Lainee is sitting really low like in my pelvic bone still so sitting and wearing pants are uncomfortable lol. She kicks all below my belly button. I'm feeling her on the outside really good now.

My back is killing me. it hurts constantly. Like I need it popped.

Scan in three days. Hoping nothing is wrong with her heart.

Me too! FX

lol changed it aftg
I am measuring a week ahead so hope I don't go over then the head might be huge!
Baby is also head down now so hopefully he stays that way don't want a breech ow!

Well my little guy measures a head a bit too, but that is normal thing for boys. So I wouldn't worry too much. Plus your baby maker will do better this time even if he is a bit bigger. Well head down at this point doesn't mean too much, there is lots of time to move and switch directions at least 10 more times.:dohh:

mamabear that is so funny that you LO calls baby "her baby" cause my LO says the same thing. He always says his baby boy LOL I just figured that this little boys is meant to be with DS4 on a soul level.

I hope this is my little boy. Either way though I think DD will have so much fun being a big sister. She loves to help me as of now so hopefully I can avoid all of the jealousy. DD's 3rd birthday party and my baby shower are a month apart so I am hoping that she will be able to accept that the gifts are for baby the second time around. I don't think this is going to go well :dohh:

Lainee is sitting really low like in my pelvic bone still so sitting and wearing pants are uncomfortable lol. She kicks all below my belly button. I'm feeling her on the outside really good now.

My back is killing me. it hurts constantly. Like I need it popped.

Scan in three days. Hoping nothing is wrong with her heart.

This morning I was laying in bed feeling the baby kick and all of a sudden I had this really sharp pain in my back and I realized it was my LO pushing on my sciatic nerve! Ouch!

My back has been pretty much non stop killing me and nothing seems to help really. I feel like all my bones are loose...I guess they are really...

Hope everything goes well with your scan. Can't wait for mine :flower:

Mamabear well if you get your daughter something too when you are opening all the gift for new baby then it should be a bit better. I don't think that my Ds4 is going to handle baby very well. He doesn't want to go back to school. He said he wants to little forever so he can stay with me. And just last night (he has a bit of my cold) he freaked out when I told him to stop climbing on me. All that got me thinking was "OH NO!!!" He is my biggest momma boy out of all of them. "hardcore momma's boy" I need a t-shirt made up for that one LOL

DD doesn't care if she gets a new toy or something she is the kind that automatically wants everything especially if someone tells her that she can't have it. She has temper tantrums like you wouldn't believe. I am a bit scared of how this will go. I am glad that we are doing it a little early right when I hit 3rd tri which will allow me to put stuff together myself...

10 days till my scan :) I've been picking out girls names.... Think I'm getting my hopes up but my boys have driven me crazy this wet weekend!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 2
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130921_203254.jpg

Made Lainee's first tutu! The glitter was a mess but this is so worth it! I LOVE IT!

Hi ladies, I have my midwife appointment this Tuesday and my glucose test on Wednesday, I'm also scheduled for an ultrasound at 24 weeks, LO has a routine already lol he kicks and plays all night and he's quite during the day, it's the sweetest thing I can lay down and feel him kick all day!

Hi ladies, I have my midwife appointment this Tuesday and my glucose test on Wednesday, I'm also scheduled for an ultrasound at 24 weeks, LO has a routine already lol he kicks and plays all night and he's quite during the day, it's the sweetest thing I can lay down and feel him kick all day!

BMB awe sounds like things are going a bit better. I miss seeing you on here all the time. I hope that DH has smartened up a tad. Mine has and we even tried to get the other room finished the window pain flew off. Super weird. Then the work ceased cause we want the installers to see what happened. Boo.

Feeling babes is so much fun. I am sure I am going to swearing when all he does is kick my sore spots.:dohh:

He has smartened up a bit when I threatened to leave. I wonder how long that'll last...

I've been super lazy lately.. Uni is really stressing me out!! I just want to drop out already.

Love the tutu!

Not looking forward to the crotch pain. UGH!

Glad things have calmed down a bit at home BMB. I wish I felt this little one more regularly. I'm sure it will be soon. :)

I'd like some sort of vacuum to clear out my sinuses. I'm really sick of the pressure and constant stuffy nose and drainage making me more nauseated.

I can't wait until my ultrasound on the 1st! Although we know the sex already, I haven't seen the bean since 9 weeks! What a difference it will be.

Whitesox Yes that has been a while. Hopefully they will give you a nice picture!! Can't wait to your little angel.

Can't breathe. . .I've had 2 hours of sleep so far and it's 3am. Yawn. It's SO hard for me to sleep when I can't breathe through my nose. Took some benadryl and mucinex, waiting for something to happen. LOL! My husband says yesterday "so do you think maybe you're having such weird dreams all the time because your sleep patterns are all messed up from taking naps?" Thanks for the brilliance dude. I sleep whenever I can and have weird dreams ALL THE TIME. I actually had 2-3 nights in a row that I slept most of the night and only got up to pee once or twice. Not tonight I guess. HA

I'm torn on whether I should stay up until after he gets up for work (4:30 on Monday's) now because I'll wake when his alarm goes off either way.

That is a hard one. I am the same about the nose breathing. I tried the claritin nasal spray and it open them up alright. But for me it dried it too much. I gave some to my son and he thought it was the best thing in the world. Maybe I am just a whimp.

I didn't know there was a Claritin nose spray! :) I do use Afrin as well but it doesn't last long and I don't want to use it too much.

Yes there is and I only use it in emergency's cause I don't want to become dependant on it.

I'm sick again. .. ugh. My nose is either stuffed or running and my cough is back at night. :(

Tis the time of year for colds. As romantic it is during this season it is one we seem to suffer the most.

AFM I am suffering from this aching soreness in my lower abdomen and who-haa. I am hoping that it is just from baby going through another growth spurt, and not SPD. I am finding my belly to be very tender. YUCK not fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->