Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

My Dr is out till next week. I piggy backed benadryl and sudafed. I'm feeling much better compared to earlier. My nose is raw from blowing it but I finally can breathe through it. I think I needed rest most of all. Still coughing too but not too bad.

I can't take those. Both of them increase my heart palpitations and increase panic attacks when I am not pg so I can't imagine what would happen if I take them now. I can't even take no name brand cough syrup, I have landed in the hospital once because I took some. Scary stuff!!

Hi ladies, woke up this morning with a sore throat and a very painful dry chest cough. I'm not on any medications ATM I'm waiting to go see a doctor later today it's the worst I caught it of dh.

I can now feel bub on the outside, I can't wait for Boxing Day so I can go baby shopping, I will be using my sister baby's crib now that her son is 2.5 she wants to start him sleeping in a toddler bed. I will also buy a bassinet for the first couple if months baby will sleep in our room, and I don't trust neither myself or dh to share a bed with babe, so a preloved bassinet is good for us.

We had a bassinet for Alek.. he was in it for like a month. Lol. Then moved to a pack and play that has the newborn insert. Going straight into that for Lainee.

I swear she is the most laid back baby. I rarely feel her but when I do is on the outside now. Mostly when I lay on my left side and hike my leg up. I don't think she likes it.

my son stayed in a bassinet for about 4 months then it got too small and he was a little more mobile, then we transitioned to a cot (which i don't have anymore), as soon as he hit 2 years we put him in a big boy bed, so he rarely slept in our bed except on days where hes sick.

cant believe im 21 weeks tomorrow! times flying by i love it!

BMB sorry to hear that you not feeling well. Loads of us seem to be catching something right now. It really sucks!! I would blame it on the weather, but you don't have the same time of year right now LOL.

I had a little tinny crib style bassinet for my last, don't have it any more either. I used it more out in the great room, as we don't have enough room out here for my pack and play. We had the crib in our room and doing that again, but DS5 will be bed sharing with us this time too. Only probably until nursing slows down in the evenings, then I will move him to his crib. I just HATE not getting enough sleep, I have learned for me I need to just roll over and pop a boob in babes mouth and go back to sleep.

As for feeling him, the last four days or so he has been so quiet, I was starting to wonder about him. But last night and today he is moving around a lot more. When he doesn't move around I really start to wonder if he does have anemia or not. Next scan is on tues morning.

Time is really flying!! I keep realizing that i only have like two weeks until baby is viable!!

I hope you heal quickly BMB! It's totally sick season over on this continent! The weather has been so crazy here. We had 4" of snow yesterday and it's supposed to be close to 70 degrees today and the next several days. My sinuses just go into hyper drive it seems.

This bub has quiet days that worry me as well. I felt her a lot last night, which helped. I have my first scan since 9 weeks on Tuesday!

My scan is in 9 hours! ugh! Can't wait!! This day is not going by fast enough!!:dohh::dohh::dohh:

Scan went great last night!

Team :pink: :D
Arianna Jane <3

Attachments

• DSCN0790 (640x408).jpg
    DSCN0790 (640x408).jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
I think now we are even aren't we? Or at least closer to with how many boys and how many girls? BMB I think we need an update LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->