Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Scan today showed Lainee's heart to be fine but she might have some spots in her intestines. He said the machine has some grainy spots and that might be it cos they aren't big. But he also kept repeating that the baby's fine. So I dunno. They did order blood work for me. . The same that I had done in the beginning - parvo and toxo.. I'm confused! Calling my dr in the morning to ask if they can fax that to them or should I redo it.

Glad that everything was good with her heart!! At least that worry is out of the way!!

We had our scan yesterday. We're team Blue! . He'll be called Oaklen xx

Also had our 20 week scan yesterday, Still a boy :)
Not sure on a name yet, Likely Noah or Elijah. Names are HARD !

Congrats on little boys! :)

Cryssie. . .so glad the heart is okay. . .I hate that they say there are "spots" but don't give you any idea what it could even be or seem concerned. Then why mention it at all? UGH! Good luck!!

BlueMoonBubba I miss you!! :sad1: Where are you? Email me if that is easier for you love ok?

BlueMoonBubba I miss you!! :sad1: Where are you? Email me if that is easier for you love ok?

hi beautiful:flower: im right here ive been super lazy i did have my m/w appointment yesterday she said my BP is still a little hight i should lay off the salt and stop stressing (easier said than done hey?!)

times flying by, my birthday and our anniversary are coming up in october so that should be fun:winkwink:

hi beautiful:flower: im right here ive been super lazy i did have my m/w appointment yesterday she said my BP is still a little hight i should lay off the salt and stop stressing (easier said than done hey?!)

times flying by, my birthday and our anniversary are coming up in october so that should be fun:winkwink:

Well I am a nut and worry about you :flower:

Well I guess you can at least control the amount of salt you intake, may not be able to control the stress our DH cause us LOL. At least if you try may it will bring it down to a safer level. For me I crave a little bit extra salt. It is weird when I had it cut out quite a bit.

I too have two birthdays in October and of course :witch: Halloween :witch: which I love. So I am looking forward to next week when I slowly start putting stuff up LOL

Just don't be too much of a stranger ok????:sad1:

Well I am a nut and worry about you :flower:

Well I guess you can at least control the amount of salt you intake, may not be able to control the stress our DH cause us LOL. At least if you try may it will bring it down to a safer level. For me I crave a little bit extra salt. It is weird when I had it cut out quite a bit.

I too have two birthdays in October and of course :witch: Halloween :witch: which I love. So I am looking forward to next week when I slowly start putting stuff up LOL

Just don't be too much of a stranger ok????:sad1:

you're an absolute darling :hugs: ill surly keep posting here regularly,

here in Australia we're boring no one dresses up for Halloween, back in high school we had Halloween parties that's about it..im turning 24 so old:holly:

24! I feel old now lol. I'll be 27 the month after Lainee arrives.

I'm so over being sick! Threw up twice between last night and this morning. From coughing again. I'm hoping sudafed will help if hubby can get it tonight. And some nasal spray. Benadryl is not helping at all. The pressure behind my eyes is so much. :( and my nose either is runny or stuffed. Plus all this coughing is making me pee myself lol.

BMB if you think 24 is than I am really old, but I don't think I am old just yet, when I am 70 then I will think I am old LOL. I will be 35 just after our little man is born LOL

Hey ladies! I am so stoked the hospital finally called me to schedule my ultrasound :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Saturday night I will be learning the gender of my lil bub!!!

But my OB is now telling me I am not gaining enough weight...ugh...if it's not one thing it's another...I have gained 11lbs already and he isn't satisfied because I started out underweight....With DD I was the same way and I never gained more then 25lbs the whole pregnancy and she was still 6lbs 4oz at birth...My ob then was never worried:dohh:

Well at least you can eat as much as you want with out worrying then LOL. All those of us that gain weight too fast are slightly envious of you LOL

Congrats on booking your u/s

The bad thing is that I have such bad heartburn all of the time that it stops me from eating as much as I want and as often as I want...It really sucks...I wish I could just eat everything lol

But I also have to be sure I gain healthy weight because I want to be back to my pre-pregnancy size (maybe not weight) by my 21st birthday in June

I would love to be more healthy and not underweight just once in my life...

Oy. I called into work today. Got to my mom's to drop Alek off and just couldn't stop crying my head hurt so much. Tried to throw up but nothing came. Came home and took benadryl to sleep. I feel a bit better still coughing so it hurts there but I feel rested for now.

Maybe you need to have some thing more. I think you should see your gp and get some antibiotics. Specially if you are in that much pain. Maybe it is an infection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->