Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

LOL I think it is like 5 pink and 7 blue.... but I could be wrong LOL

How have you been BMB is school getting better for you? When do you finish these sets of classes.

AFM I go for another u/s today. Wish us luck!!

I haven't posted in a while, but figured I would stop in and say hi. I have been reading up on everyone's progress and it's hard to believe how far along we are now. We had our 20 week u/s on the 17th and much to my surprise, we stayed team yellow. I think we were reluctant at first and regretting the decision, but now I couldn't be happier. I feel baby move pretty consistently now (mostly at night when I am laying on my back). Names: James Brendan or Lucy Mae...stories behind both names, but I won't bore you with the details. Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Sorry for the repost for some of you. :flower:

Baby girl is still a girl, no little boy parts. haha! Healthy baby, my cervix is closed and thick which is wonderful, I went on bedrest at 24 weeks with Jilly, was already dilated to 2. Everything looks great and her daddy shed a few tears when he saw her on the screen. Big difference from 9 weeks to 21 weeks AND we think we have a name! Jenessa Kaye Lafevor looks to be the front runner!

I've gained 6lbs in the last 5 weeks so 10 overall, but I lost 8 or so at the beginning so I'm only up 2-3. I'll have my husband scan the pix at work tomorrow. We don't get a 3d u/s though so there isn't much detail. She also mentioned my placenta is anterior, hence less movement felt. Whew!

Glad to see everyone is getting along good :) it is going quickly isn't it! x

Congrats!

I am still getting used to the idea of having another girl...a bit of a drag since I wanted a boy...

Congrats!

I am still getting used to the idea of having another girl...a bit of a drag since I wanted a boy...

Trade ya haha :) I wanted a girl all three times. I'm not sure I believe the scan lady neither me or mum saw boy bits and it was so obvious with my other boys.

I here yah. You will love regardless I know. Will you be having anymore Mamabear?

Congrats!

Trade ya haha :) I wanted a girl all three times. I'm not sure I believe the scan lady neither me or mum saw boy bits and it was so obvious with my other boys.

Congrats!!! I could never see the boy bits with my second son either and he's definitely a boy!!!

I had a hard time seeing the girl parts on this one but at the same time I guess I didn't see boy parts either lol...

And AFTG I am really on the fence about having any more...now that I am having another girl I might try just one more time for a boy but it will be quite a while. I want to finish school and get our family more financially stable before I think about adding a third kid.

This week has been dragging on ugh...I just want it to be Monday again so I can spend some time with DH...He has been working so much lately I miss him...

I had a hard time seeing the girl parts on this one but at the same time I guess I didn't see boy parts either lol...

And AFTG I am really on the fence about having any more...now that I am having another girl I might try just one more time for a boy but it will be quite a while. I want to finish school and get our family more financially stable before I think about adding a third kid.

This week has been dragging on ugh...I just want it to be Monday again so I can spend some time with DH...He has been working so much lately I miss him...

You will know if it is right and when it is. But sounds like you have a beautiful plan. <3 There is nothing wrong with a plan ;)

My DH used to work away from home too. I remember it. I am glad he works around here now so I get to spend time with him, but sometimes I miss him being away LOL He is like a big kid I have to clean up after sometime and that drives me batty!!

Oh I can only imagine how dirty my house would be if DH spent more time here lol. It is already dirty enough with him only being home a portion of the day...He usually gets two days off a week but since we just moved he has had lots to do around the house. But I finally have a place for almost everything :D

And I just got my washer fixed so I have been on the move all day today. My washer was broken for almost a month :/ and I could only afford the take the essentials to the laundry because it is about $3.50 to wash and dry one load here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->