Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Cryssie OH NO!! That doesn't sound good at all. I hope they can help you out that so that baby can stay and bake a bit longer!!

Oh my goodness! Please keep us updated! Lots of positive thoughts for you and baby girl!

Thinking if you Cryssie, hope you're much better soon and Lainee gets to stay in a bit longer yet :hugs:

It's pneumonia. Breathing treatments and morphine are helping a lot.

I hope baby girl is able to hang in for a while longer and you're able to fight the infection!! Are you still in the hospital?

Yeah. Got moved to icu to get better eyes on me.

My thoughts are with you Cryssie..I hope you make a speedy recovery and little Lainee stays in there a little longer xx

Well I guess on the bright side, you get pampered a bit, and don't have to work at the moment. I sure hope they get you all better real soon.

Hi girls. Does anyone here know the difference between leukoherrea and mucous plug. Sorry TMI..

I had a massive blob of what seems to be thick globby discharge it isn't tinted I've been having it increasing the past couple of days before I was completely dry. Sorry I'm just a bit nervous could it just be hormones and discharge? I've searched the mucous plug and it seems to have blood in it.

As we come into the 3rd trimester we start producing more thicker CM and it is supposed to be normal. Mine seems to be more egg whitish and abundant to the point I no longer can go without a panty liner!!

Me too I woke up this morning soaked its gross sorry I'm horrible lol

I'm booking another ultrasound my hospital wants to see how big bub is right now.

It's too painful to go to the bathroom, after dtd and I hope I don't develope a yeast infection that's how it started when I was pg with DS.

How are things with you almost 30 freaking weeks!!! Yikes ! Are you excited?nervous?what?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->