Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

So today I was out shopping and as I was walking I get these sharp pains in my belly. I was so scared it wouldn't go away it was as if my uterus was stretching horizontally across my belly and giving me these aches, I sat for a bit and they eased off, but always come when I walk..does anyone know what it could be?

Maybe just a stitch. I don't think you should worry unless it is affecting everything you do.

I am not doing so hot either. I am having crazy period pains. Will talk to the Dr tomorrow if it keeps up.

All day Braxton hicks off and on. I am so glad this conference is once a year.

I had an ultrasound today bub is In the 95th percentile weighing 3pounds!!

Can anyone guesstimate how big he'll be full term? I'm terrified.

Sounds like a LONG day Cryssie!

BMB, no ideas here, how big was your last babe? My oldest was 9lbs 8oz but then they each got smaller.

I'm 27 weeks today and happy to hit 3rd tri! Measuring 27cm, feeling more movement overall, waiting for glucose test results. BP is still good, I gained 6 lbs this time. I'm so anxious for Christmas but then I am totally freaked at how soon baby will be here after the holidays!

You sure your dates are right BMB? Maybe he is so big because he is further along then they thought.

Update: midwife just called me telling me the glucose test came in and I have gestational diabetes........nice

When I went for the ultrasound when I was 26 weeks bub was measuring 27+4 bu it can't be my dates my last period was 5/5/13 so I'm right on track...it could be the diabetes.

I am thinking it is that too. Well you have some time to get it all under control and baby should be more regulated by then. If you get it under control then baby will have time so slow down on weight gain and he can be born at a better percentage. I am thinking about you love!! ((hugs))

HUGS BmB!! I'm sorry!! I'm still waiting to hear on my 1 hour results from Monday.

You don't even get the GD test here... in fact I haven't seen any kind of midwife/health care professional since my scan at 20 weeks and that was just a scan tech lol, haven't seen a midwife since 16 weeks. Will see someone this week though :) then nothing again until 38 weeks I think...

@BMB sorry to hear about your results :( least they can monitor it now though eh :)

Failed the glucose test. :( I have to do the 3 hour tomorrow. Fasting after bed time tonight. I felt sick not fasting. Can't wait. I also have low iron and have to take a supplement. Blah!

I'm sorry you have to go through that. Hopefully it will be like me and you'll pass the next one. :hug:

Thanks! I hope so too! Just DREAD the 3 hour. . .blah. Doing it tomorrow to get it over with.

Good luck white sox! I hope you pass this one.

I'm ok with it. I mean I don't feel any different all I have to do is watch what I eat and stay away from sweets (hard but has to be done lol) and I'll probably have bub before due date which is nice :)

My glucose test is next Tuesday. I hate doing it.

I have yet another sinus infection. But this one seems to be putting a lot of pressure behind my eyes. They hurt so bad to look anywhere but forward.

I have mine on the 22cd and apparently it isn't that pleasant :( I feel fine so i'm not sure hwy this is required anyway?

SO glad to be done with the 3 hour! At this point, even if I fail, I'm just happy this day is nearly done. :)

Cryssie, we've been battling sinus junk here for over a month. UGH!

I have mine on the 22cd and apparently it isn't that pleasant :( I feel fine so i'm not sure hwy this is required anyway?

Just to check if you have gestational diabetes. You may not even know that you have it, and there can be very bad risks to babe. So it is just best to double check.

Hey Ladies!
I had my glucose tolerance test 2 days ago and am currently awaiting the results. It wasn't too bad as I had the earliest appointment so was able to get it out of the way fairly early.

I can't believe how organised you all are with the baby items! Everyday I seem to remember another something that I'll need to get :dohh: So far we've got:
- Moses Basket (with bedding)
- Playmat/Gym
- Pram
- Pram Blanket
- Drawers for the nursery
- A Sophie Girraffe!
- A few bits of clothing (snowsuits, cardigans, onesies, sleepsuits and hats)
- Changing Bag
- Changing Mat
- Muslin Cloths

We still need to buy:
- Baby Bath
- Toiletries
- Nappies and Wipes
- Grobag
- Scratch Mitts, Booties and Socks (plus some more plain vests)
- Some Bottles and a Tin of Formula ( I want to breastfeed but thought I should get some emergency milk in anyway)
- Soft toys
- Car Seat
- Baby Sling (type thing!)

Am I missing anything essential? I'm a first time mum and am finding it tough deciding what I do and don't need :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->