Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Haha yes will definitely be grumpy by January had the worst sleep last night. Any body else get a real sore pelvis when they sleep. I find it real hard to roll over at night coz the front of my pelvis hurts so much.

I did until I bought some silk pj's, i am swearing by them right now!! i can slide around instead on trying to move myself in pain. BEST THING EVER!!!!!

Sleep is just going to get worse for us too LOL

Sorry you failed the first, though so did I and I passed the second!! hope that is the case for you too!!

Oh just a bit of an update had my u/s yesterday and i have a little porker in my tummy LOL. He is already 3lbs 4oz which puts him around the 80th% :haha:

I did until I bought some silk pj's, i am swearing by them right now!! i can slide around instead on trying to move myself in pain. BEST THING EVER!!!!!

Sleep is just going to get worse for us too LOL

Sorry you failed the first, though so did I and I passed the second!! hope that is the case for you too!!

Oh just a bit of an update had my u/s yesterday and i have a little porker in my tummy LOL. He is already 3lbs 4oz which puts him around the 80th% :haha:

Oooo that's a good idea I gotta get me some.

Hey ladies

Some of you may remember me from a thread earlier this year (bluemoonbubba & allforthegirl)

I haven't been on for months but thought I'd come and have a catch up today and see how everyone is getting on. I'm 27 weeks as I type and found out I'm having a little boy!

I too am struggling trying to get a decent nights sleep. I'm a belly sleeper and so the last few months have been a nightmare having to try and get comfy on my side.

Had a ANC appt last week with the GP and she told me he's currently breech but not to worry at this stage as he's plenty of time to turn. Anyone else in the same situation?

X

Hi ladies! Been a while since I've popped on here! Hope your all doing well. Our pregnancies have gone so fast! Our babies will be here before we know it! Xx

Hey ladies

Some of you may remember me from a thread earlier this year (bluemoonbubba & allforthegirl)

I haven't been on for months but thought I'd come and have a catch up today and see how everyone is getting on. I'm 27 weeks as I type and found out I'm having a little boy!

I too am struggling trying to get a decent nights sleep. I'm a belly sleeper and so the last few months have been a nightmare having to try and get comfy on my side.

Had a ANC appt last week with the GP and she told me he's currently breech but not to worry at this stage as he's plenty of time to turn. Anyone else in the same situation?

X

OMGoodness of course I remember you!! I am so glad that everything is going well with you! Congrats on the little boy!! :flower: As for direction of baby? Mine has been head down for a long time now. He was still head down yesterday too. I am hoping he just likes it that way and stays that way until he is born!!

Hope to see more of you on here. :thumbup:

Hi ladies! Been a while since I've popped on here! Hope your all doing well. Our pregnancies have gone so fast! Our babies will be here before we know it! Xx

I am still not ready for baby, so I am good with still having about 10 weeks left.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hi ladies, totally forgot I was a member of this forum, but apparently I posted in this thread sometime in June - oops!

Hope you're all doing well? Hard to believe we're in the third trimester and not really too long to go now. Can't wait for it to be over as I want to meet my little bun and also because this pregnancy has been so damn tough!

Hi ladies, totally forgot I was a member of this forum, but apparently I posted in this thread sometime in June - oops!

Hope you're all doing well? Hard to believe we're in the third trimester and not really too long to go now. Can't wait for it to be over as I want to meet my little bun and also because this pregnancy has been so damn tough!

Sorry you are having such bad go of it. Though lately my body can't keep up with me anymore. Totally sucks!

Sorry about the rough pg! I think overall I'm doing as well as expected. :) LOL!

Gosh darn I am beyond tired….. I am trying to just get supper done so I can eat and go to bed!! :sleep:

I'm having a lousy day...an old school friend of mine was 6 months pregnant and she gave birth but he didn't make it, I was crying all night and I felt a knot in my chest..can't shake the feeling away I can imagine what she's going through :( I hope she recovers soon.

Hey ladies

X

Offcourse I remember you:flower: it looks like most of us ttc'ers are team blue :baby: keep us updated on everything :kiss:

BlueMoonBubba - so sorry to hear about your friend xx

I'm having a lousy day...an old school friend of mine was 6 months pregnant and she gave birth but he didn't make it, I was crying all night and I felt a knot in my chest..can't shake the feeling away I can imagine what she's going through :( I hope she recovers soon.

Oh my that is so sad. :sad1: What I have read about the babies that we have that don't make it, as Angels that want to experience growth in the womb. Since Angels cannot be on earth in human form they have to leave us before birth. As hard it is to think of loosing a little one before they even take their first breath, I find it comforting that she was chosen for such a Devine cause. :flower:

<<Originally Posted by BlueMoonBubba View Post
I'm having a lousy day...an old school friend of mine was 6 months pregnant and she gave birth but he didn't make it, I was crying all night and I felt a knot in my chest..can't shake the feeling away I can imagine what she's going through I hope she recovers soon.>>

I'm so very sorry for your friend and her loss. :( So sad.

Anyone have a vallum? I am one cranky momma this morning&#8230;.. I definitely need a chill pill or two or three&#8230;..

Sorry to hear about ur friend that's so sad.

I'm horribly tired all the time now. I had to swap beds with my son mine is slats and it's to hard my pelvis gets so sore I can't roll over or get up. Feeling real crap at the moment I've gained 20 kg :( going for my fasting bloods on Thursday to it would be just my luck to have diabetes. I watch my two boys running round and wish I had their energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->