• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

I got the results from my glucose test and all is well, but my iron is low so had to start supplements. Could explain complete exhaustion. But then so can two boys, a husband working late, & a full time job. Lol

My cousin's two week old son died on Friday morning. Complete and total shock. Funeral should be sometime this week. I don't even know what to say to my cousin or how he is handling this at all. So devastating.

Oh my goodness. My condolences. Do you mind me asking how? SIDS? Oh this is just so sad :sad1:

That is so terribly sad. Im sorry to hear about ur cousin. I had a brother pass away at 2 months old I was only eleven but I've never forgotten. The loss of a baby is the worst kind. Many thoughts to your family xx

Actually from my lmp my due date works out feb 9th which would be my brothers 12th birthday. Makes it feel quite special for me.

Bloody Braxton hicks all day since I woke up. Combined with aching ligament cramp feel like crap today.

Idk the cause. They did an autopsy so I guess we'll have to wait for the report. My cousin's gf said she fed him and then went to the bathroom, when she came back he wasn't breathing. The funeral is going to be awful.

Batman, so sorry to hear about your brother. The death of a child or infant is never forgotten. My mom's sister died when she was 3 from complications from asthma. My grandmother could never say her name without crying, even 40 years later.

Idk the cause. They did an autopsy so I guess we'll have to wait for the report. My cousin's gf said she fed him and then went to the bathroom, when she came back he wasn't breathing. The funeral is going to be awful.

Batman, so sorry to hear about your brother. The death of a child or infant is never forgotten. My mom's sister died when she was 3 from complications from asthma. My grandmother could never say her name without crying, even 40 years later.

They say time heals all wounds but I don't think u can ever be healed after losing a child, you just learn to live with it.

My sugars are STELLAR today. :) Fingers crossed! I'm really okay with end of January. I've never gone to term with any of my girls.

How are the sugars going for you BMB? Meds are really helping so far here.

theyre still a little high,but im not concerned whatever happens happens :thumbup: i cant control it im doing everything i can really.
I got the results from my glucose test and all is well, but my iron is low so had to start supplements. Could explain complete exhaustion. But then so can two boys, a husband working late, & a full time job. Lol

My cousin's two week old son died on Friday morning. Complete and total shock. Funeral should be sometime this week. I don't even know what to say to my cousin or how he is handling this at all. So devastating.

im so sorry my condolences to you and her, its so sad to lose a little, i hope shes coping :cry:

My meds helped for a couple days. . spilling ketones now, numbers unstable. . .they're going to see how mine go for a couple more days and if it's not better they're going to put me on insulin, fast acting and slow acting apparently. BLAH!

I'm having the most problems with my fasting and hour after breakfast numbers. . .but then have a random high thrown in. My fasting are supposed to be less than 95, I'm running between 110-120. After breakfast I'm hitting the 150's and they want me under 130. . .I've had a few 160's. I'm also spilling ketones the last 3 days so I'm supposed to eat a snack between 2am and 4am. My BP is up the last couple days as well. Frustrating!

I have some sad and disheartening news. :sad1: BMB is in the hospital awaiting transfer to the main hospital as her waters broke. The poor girl woke up wet this morning. She also had some bleeding but it has nothing to do with the placenta, so that is good news. Also too he turned, so he is head down. Also ultra sound showed still normal to low waters. So hopefully they can keep him in there for a few more weeks. Oh and she was given the first steroid shot for his lung.

I will let you know more when I do, or if she gets bored enough she will come on and update her self. Either way we will keep apprised!!

I have some sad and disheartening news. :sad1: BMB is in the hospital awaiting transfer to the main hospital as her waters broke. The poor girl woke up wet this morning. She also had some bleeding but it has nothing to do with the placenta, so that is good news. Also too he turned, so he is head down. Also ultra sound showed still normal to low waters. So hopefully they can keep him in there for a few more weeks. Oh and she was given the first steroid shot for his lung.

I will let you know more when I do, or if she gets bored enough she will come on and update her self. Either way we will keep apprised!!

Wow, thanks for the update! Sending massive prayers for her and the little man!!!!

So they were able to stop her cramping and still not change to her cervix. So hopefully they will help keep him in there a lot longer!! She is just missing your LO at home.

Now if only we knew what happened with Cryssie!!:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->