• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

I have had some loose stools twice today, which is very weird for me… then got a couple waves of nausea too… still not are if that means anything. Going to get a deposit tonight, we will see what happens ;)

Had my 38 week check this AM and I am still high and back, buuuut I am 1cm dialated. Finally some type of progress, I know it's not much and it really doesn't mean a thing but it makes me feel better knowing all these annoying BH I am feeling are actually doing something now because some have gotten quite intense! :thumbup:

Not really anything else going on, going to try to dtd tonight and get things moving a little further. I hope this babe comes soon. My skin hurts, and I really just want my body back now. So sick of being pregnant.:dohh:

We did last night and all it did was give me cramps no BH! So I didn't really sleep so well. This is also the second day in a row I woke up with cramps in my digestion.

We did last night and all it did was give me cramps no BH! So I didn't really sleep so well. This is also the second day in a row I woke up with cramps in my digestion.

I DtD to even tho I was tired and didn't really want to and what did I get for my efforts??? It actually stopped the BHs I was having and gave me real bad heartburn. :dohh: then I woke up in the night sweating but freezing cold feeling real weird. Got an upset tummy today but no runs or anything just feel off. And I have two apps today so I can't just stay home and relax (not that I ever do with two little boys). I could be sleeping in right now but I'm not??? Definitely must be sick lol

I'm getting released from rehab tomorrow. We'll be at the Ronald McDonald house by Lainee and I'll do outpatient treatment at rehab for the time being. So nervous but happy.

Great news Cryssie! And I hope you feel better batman girl!

My little princess is still breech. She's got two more weeks to turn and then if she still hasn't turned they will schedule a c section for 39 weeks!

Yay so happy for you cryssie!! Saw the consultant today who said he recommends I travel the hour and a half to deliver at the bigger hospital but it all depends on what stage I am at if it's too late it's better to stay at the local one than have baby in a car!!! Fingers crossed for no bleeding afterwards this time 😉he said they will book an induction at 41 weeks but I might wait for 42 as I would like to go on my own the less intervention the better when your trying to avoid bleeding.

Fantastic News Chryssie!!:)

I'm sorry you're not feeling well Batman! I would be panicking in the park about driving an hour and a half. LOL!

Blessed, I sure hope baby girl decides to turn very soon! Big HUGS!

AFM~ went to my husband's Christmas party last night (restaurant business, they won't do a party during the busy season LOL) and while I was not looking forward to it, had a very nice time, ate way too much, indulged in a small glass of Cabernet and was on my feet for a few hours which seems to have caused more discharge. I'll TAKE IT! haha!

Great news Cryssie, hopefully you'll all be together at home very soon :thumbup:
3xblessed hope she turns for you!
And hope you have a nice straightforward birth with no bleeding Batman

AFM I managed to get out of house today and do last bit if shopping so we are officially all ready, you can come at any time now little man! :haha: Have to see the consultant again next week after another fainting do and problems with vision, I'll be 39+2 so hoping he agrees to start sweeps a little bit earlier (they'd said from 40 weeks last time)
:flower:

Yay 37 weeks tomorrow :) baby is 3/5s and good to go about 7lb-8lbs so he can come anytime he wants. I felt motivated to have a big walk today feeling like nesting I'm doing washing and about to put baby's clothes in his drawers.

Well baby is 40 days exactly today and it feels so weird to say this but AF showed today as well it's odd because I'm EBF but I read it can happen. Oh well I got to be extra careful this time round it was fun while it lasted lol.

I hope all you girls are doing fantabulous!!

Wow BMB that sucks, but it probably came along because of the delay in BF is all. 40 days already? It seems like the other week, not 40 days, that is crazy!!

Crap I am 39 weeks today, where are you baby, stop playing tricks on your momma!!

Bmb- wow really 40 days!? I swear it was just yesterday! AF already must suck. I feel for you. It is never fun.

Aftg- I have had lots of people who thought I would have this baby already lol but I think she would stick around much past the due date if I would let her.

40 days! Wow bmb. I'm sitting at 64 days with Lainee. She's taking a bottle great for me, and took a whole one for the night nurse the other night. I'll post a pic in a few.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/Mobile%20Uploads/20140125_204255_.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-01/20140125_212009_.jpg

She still looks so tiny. She was 6.11 as of yesterday.

Aww cryssie she is cute beautiful eyes :)

BmB I must have sympathy pains or something felt like I have my period all night. Lower abdomen and back are aching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->