• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

She is gorgeous Cryssie! :D So glad things are looking up for you and your new LO.

So this baby has dropped even further then she was before. I look like I did 10 weeks ago! My belly looks tiny now! Oh my goodness. My skin doesn't hurt any more and I don't feel so huge and bitchy any more either. I hope this is a good sign maybe she will be here soon!!:happydance:

Mine dropped too, but now I am getting such angry AF pains, all the way around my back and into my hips and ass….. it is making me grouchy so very grouchy.

Mine dropped too, but now I am getting such angry AF pains, all the way around my back and into my hips and ass….. it is making me grouchy so very grouchy.

I have been getting those cervix punches a lot more since she moved down last night. It hurts but it's nothing like AF. Maybe that is a good sign for you that could be early contractions right?

Maybe he is quieter too. So who knows. I just hate myself yelling at everyone and DH is not helping which makes it worse.

I hope they both decide to come soon to let you ladies breathe! Lainee got bumped up to 4 bottles a day now. So happy about that. She took a whole bottle for me when I fed her an hour ago.

Cryssie she's adorable!!!

I've never dropped in any of my pregnancies! Lol. They stay high until labor!

Beautiful baby girl. :)

On Thursday morning we went for our ultrasound and found out my fluid levels were low so off to be induced. I think they started PIT by noon, I got an epidural around 3 and delivered at 7:52pm. I pushed for 2-3 minutes. . .doc did do an episiotomy because her heart rate dropped when I was pushing. We're home, trying to establish nursing and the new non routine. Jenessa was 7lbs 13oz, 19" long and I was 37 weeks 2 days.

Can't wait to see the rest of the babies soon! <3

Attachments

• Jenessa 3 days.jpg
    Jenessa 3 days.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 2
Awww! She's adorable! I'm so ready to take Lainee home. Ugh. She's at least up to 2 bottles a shift now. 4/8.

Cryssie why does she have to still stay there? Is she having trouble with weight gain or her breathing or something?

She isn't taking all 8 bottles. But I think that's their fault. They will only give it to her for 30 min then put it through her ng tube. So she can sleep and eat. If they would let her wake up and get hungry I'm sure she'd be taking all 8 bottles by now.

But is she gaining weight? Why does she have to take 8 bottles if she is growing??

She's gaining at least an ounce a day. Her sucking reflex is taking a bit to fully form since she was so early. I guess it's one of their rules for preemies to go home. Another is she has to sit in a car seat for 90 minutes.

Lainee's up to 6/8 bottles as of today! She's getting one step closer to coming home.

The nurse called hubby today and said they upped Lainee to 8/8 bottles! Looks like we'll be going home sometime next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->