• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Thats great news Cryssie! Snuggling and BFing! YEY!! Congrats that you two are doing so well! You inspired me to make sure that the family is all caught up on their shots before Arianna arrives. So scary what has happened to you.

As for me I am on pins and needles since this little girl has moved lower and is now putting lots of pressure on my pelvic region. It hurts sometimes but I guess it's mostly uncomfortable. Also starting losing little bits of the mucus plug and now I am getting super anxious! Bleh! I hope the next few weeks go by faster!

Hi all, I've been so busy running on 3-4 hours of broken sleep :( but all is well I'm happy to finally have baby home and be settled.

I hope you're all doing fine any labour signs yet?

Ah so glad you're all safely at home now BMB. I'm getting a lot of BHs now and on / off period pains but nothing regular. Now I know I'm not having a section I've been to buy Raspberry leaf capsules and EPO to help me out!
On the down side I am struggling with my hips and back and am generally shattered... it's 1:30 in the afternoon here and I'm off to bed for a bit!!!
:flower:

Frustrated that I get signals some days then nothing for days afterwards. My body is awesome. :grr:

I am feeling the same way. Signals one day and nothing the next. Hoping I can get through this without making myself go crazy. Having no idea how long I have to wait really sucks. I was induced at 39+2 with DD1 so I knew when I was going to have her. It gave me more time to prepare for the actual birth (not that anything REALLY prepares you for that) but this time I am just waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and I'm going nuts!! :wacko:

I was supposed to leave the hospital today for rehab but I've been running low grade fevers so it got postponed and I had tests ran- got stuck 5 times to run an iv luckily once for blood work. Will know more tomorrow. I got to hold Lainee yesterday. She was alert and kept looking at me and smiling again. I got the trach out on Friday so I could finally talk to my Lainee- bug. I plan on going to see her in the morning since its 9pm now. I get my meds at 10 and I'm normally asleep by 1030-11.

I hope everyone else is doing good! Glad you're home bmb.

So happy you got to hold your Lainee hope you have her home soon xx

Hope we have more babies soon fingers crossed.

Monday was a no go for rehab. I started running fevers over the weekend. There was an infection in my pic line. But I've been fever free in 48 hours and the infection Dr said nothing's holding me back now. So probably rehab tomorrow. I've been going down to see Lainee each night since Sunday. Plan on going tonight too.

So glad you're on the road to complete recovery! Lots of prayers and positive thoughts for you!

So I went to rehab today. I don't think I'll be here very long. I'm already getting out of bed with minimal help.

Lainee is nearly 6lbs. She still needs to master bottle feeds.

That's awesome Cryssie! It is amazing to know you and your babe are doing ok with all you have gone through. You and that little one for surely have a reason to be here. :cloud9:
You keep doing what you're doing and get recovered so you can go home and take your little one with. Keep updating!:hugs:

Some mommy and Lainee pictures.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20140116_165040.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20140118_163914.jpg

When I went to see her today, she doubled her birth weight. 6.3lbs today. Her 2 month birthday is in 4 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->