Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

He asks for me periodically but now that he sees me once a week. When I was sedated/in a coma they told him I was sick and taking a nap and they couldn't wake me. He takes it well. It also helps that he's always been attached to his pop's hip and he goes between my parents and hubby's.

Wow can't believe she has been earth side for 2 months already she is so beautiful congratulations.

She is beautiful cryssie! Yes it is weird we were due the same day, I am now approaching my 38th week and your lo is probably right where mine is now weight wise. But she is here and mine is still having a blast keeping daddy and I guessing when she will come.

I had my first "I'm sick of being pregnant" tantrum yesterday. Hot and uncomfortable I had a wee cry. Then hoped like heck I don't go two weeks overdue like my last baby. Least it's raining today so it's nice and cool for once.

Yes hot me!! I was getting ready for my baby shower and I couldn't get dressed cause I was sweating so badly. I even was continually sweating while I was at the shower. I took a long time before I actually cooled off. My boobs were so itchy and so was my belly. That was one nasty hot flash!!

The shower went over well. It was a quiet shower, not many people but that is ok. Zander got some cute things. My aunt spoiled me and got me 10 cloth diapers. Which was awesome!!

Masonbaby I tried checking myself, but my cervix is still so far back and as soft as my walls that I can hardly tell where it is :haha: So I will leave it to the professionals :haha:

Well I tried to do perineal massage tonight for the first time... turns out I can't even reach there anymore so chances of me finding my cervix are zero! :haha:

Well I tried to do perineal massage tonight for the first time... turns out I can't even reach there anymore so chances of me finding my cervix are zero! :haha:

Yup that sound about right!! :blush:

Actually I went pee last night, and after I wiped I stood up, I leaked pee all the way down my legs. Really? That was just embarrassing!!:dohh:

Mine was too high to feel a couple days ago then today was really low but hard I think (tip of nose feeling ) not sure how it is supposed to feel b4 labour anyone know?

Hopefully see the consultant tomorrow who will decide where I deliver just hoping they let me stay at our local hospital it's more like a birth centre each room has it's own kitchen and bathroom and there are no visiting hours family can stay the whole time. But it doesn't do complications or high risk. So fingers crossed they think I will be ok this time round.

Good luck Batman!

My cervix has disappeared into the abyss and I can't reach it.

ZERO progress for me even with tons of BH, pressure, nausea, loose stools. . .I think I will need my water to break and some pitocin to get things going. I was induced with all 3 of mine, the last 2 because my water broke. I don't think my body will dilate past 3 without drugs. AHHHHHH! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->