Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

So ive just nearly threw up in the shop! Surely i shouldn't be having morning sickness so soon! It was the takeout shop for DH and the smell flipped my stomach! xxx

omg I thought MS wouldn't hit me yet but I've just thrown up at the bus stop!!
had to hold it in on the train then I got off, was waiting for the bus and it just came up!!
Hello morning/all day sickness!!xx

Yesterday at 13DPO I was in the shower trying to brush my tongue and I almost puked on myself five separate times before I just gave up... :dohh: Then last night I ate like a hog!!!!

Welcome, MamaBear! This is a no-AF zone!

I have my FX she doesn't show her ugly face today. Nothing yet but I am still nervous as can be. I had a chemical last cycle and AF came on the expected date still. I just want this one to be sticky!

Awww, I'm kind of jealous/nervous that I'm not having morning sickness yet... :blush:

Awww, I'm kind of jealous/nervous that I'm not having morning sickness yet... :blush:

I really hope it goes away for a little longer. I am pretty sure with DD it didn't really start until about 6-8 weeks. But not every one gets it! My best friend is in her 30th week now and she NEVER got morning/all day sickness! I hope I get that lucky! I hated it! :sick:

I had Hypermesis with DD so im sort of expecting it again. Especially since ive started feeling ill so soon. I'll take it any day for a rainbow though xx

For the second child or beyond even after everything women go through to get these lil babes here we are doing it again. Definitely says a bit about our love for our babes and our sanity :haha:

My progression. My test line this am is definitely darker than the control. Yay!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130601_101833.jpg

You must be spending a fortune on tests !!! Lol :haha: good progress though :) I only have one more so I'm saving it for missed period day =p

I think my total is around $50. :blush: Lol. And I'm done buying!!

thats great progression cryssie. I've done 4 FRER's since 10 DPO so in 3 days lol! xx

Only $50? :haha: I'm glad I can use my HSA for pregnancy tests.

Hubby doesn't know how much I spend! :haha:

My dogs are more clingy to me right now, went on a walk the other night and our usual non-pulling dog was like trying to pull me everywhere! And constantly stopping to growl. Ugh.

MS hit me at like 5dpo and hasn't let up yet! I still can't believe I found out at 9dpo this time around.

AF is due on Tuesday and I'm so worried it will just show up as normal !! As for morning sickness... It was nausea that gave the pregnancy away to me lol... Yesterday afternoon I was shopping and felt I'll I rushed home and threw up! I was suspicious so I did a cheapie test and had the crappiest little smudge.. But I was nauseas all day and night so this morning I used a frer =) also when I got up this morning I had to go straight to the bathroom because I thought my mouth was full of blood ! Awful sensation !

I guessed 14th but my ticker says 9th.. I reckon the ticker is likely right haha congrats kay_baby this was our second cycle and I was all ready starting to panic lol x

Do you know how to calculate your EDD by your LMP?

No lol =( how ? X

Take the date of your LMP and subtract three months, then add 7 days to that date. When was your last AF?

It was on the 6th of last month (may) :) x

My progression. My test line this am is definitely darker than the control. Yay!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130601_101833.jpg

Those lines are amazing!! It even looks like the last one's test line was sooooo pink that it took most of the dye from the control line :haha:

You are so lucky! DH won't let me buy any more FRER's because I have already gone through 8 of them...and only 3 of them were BFP's! I wish I had saved one for today. I would love to see a line that dark!

I guessed 14th but my ticker says 9th.. I reckon the ticker is likely right haha congrats kay_baby this was our second cycle and I was all ready starting to panic lol x

No lol =( how ? X

Take the date of your LMP and subtract three months, then add 7 days to that date. When was your last AF?

So yea according to the first day of your LMP then your EDD would be Feb. 13th, 2014 :thumbup:

No lol =( how ? X

Mine was 6th may hun and by my O date im due feb 9th!

xx

Oh! Here's some fun questions..

1. When did you get your BFP?
2. What pregnancy/child is this for you?
3. Who have you told so far?
4. Are you team :yellow:, :blue: or :pink:?
5. Are you finding out the sex of the baby?
6. Do you think it's one, two or more in there?
7. Symptoms so far?

Mine:
1. 9dpo (with my first pregnancy I got it after af was due, with the bo I got it two days after af was due)
2. Third pregnancy, second child when they're born!
3. Hubby, a close friend and my boss.
4. Team :pink:!!
5. We'll find out. I'm counting down the days!
6. Twins run in both sides of our family. So I dunno.
7. Nausea, sore boobs, peeing a lot, fatigue, smells get to me, and food.. I think I want it and then I don't.

Closer to my original guess ! Lol what is that ticker playing at then hahaha. Thank you =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->