Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Don't feel bad whitesox, my bump does nothing giggle like a gain tons of weight but I only gained like 3lbs, but I look like a gained 15lbs. I'm feeling really gross!!

Still waiting on DH, he is not a very organized when it comes to getting ready to go camping. I just want to go and he is dragging his butt. Not a happy camper.

So sorry to hear about your sister. When did she find out it was a BO?

She was 9.5 weeks, she had a small amount of brown spotting and because she hadn't had any pregnancy symptoms at all they decided to scan her :( luckily it went fine at the hospital and she has just arrived home safely

My booking went well apart from me dropping the lid of the urine pot in the loo :dohh: and they said no to a home birth but I'm going to speak to the consultant about it when I see them at 16 weeks

Glad it went ok for your sister. I had a blighted ovum the pregnancy before this one. I kinda found out at 6 weeks but kept getting scans till almost 9 weeks then had my d&c. Which was a horrible experience for me. I relapsed one night after drinking. That's when hubby decided we weren't going to wait the 6 months the Dr told us to. I had two normal periods and bam preggo again! With a baby this time! Lol. Tell her to keep her chin up. The next pregnancy should be the best!

Hi girls, I didn't end up going to my scan it was pouring rain and I had no car..I will be rescheduling it sometime next week.

Scan is scheduled for Thursday next week at 3pm.

I had a horrible dream it's TMI..

So I had this awful dream I was sitting on the toilet and I wipe and I find dark black blood and it covered my hand I was wiping for it to go away and I wouldn't then I saw my baby fall out and it's till had a heartbeat, it was awful I woke up with tears in my eyes, I hope I never dream like this again!

Oh my goodness! That is horrible! Don't you hate what ours fears can do to us?

I hope you feel better. The dreams are horrible but just keep telling yourself, You are pregnant and not a darn thing is going to change that.

Thank you MamaBear, it was terrible, I've never had a dream this awful.

How are you doing :)

Horrible dream bmb!

This morning makes the second time our dog has stepped on my pelvic area. Ugh. Makes me worried she's stepping on baby.

Just stressed around here. Not feeling so good... But hey, I'm a raspberry today, so that's something.

measuring 8w4d (right on target), HR 167 (right on target)

even with all of this good news, still not allowing myself to get excited which makes me kinda bummed for myself.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Attachments

• IMG_20130628_092918_540-1.jpg
    IMG_20130628_092918_540-1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 5
<3 the bean!

I've had some very colorful and vivid dreams but nothing so awful! HUGS! It sure is good to wake from those!!

Hey Ladies!
This is going to sound ridiculous but I just called my dr for some reassurance (my pregnancy symptoms seem to have lessened this past week) and he mentions that I'm 9 weeks pregnant. I thought I turn 8 weeks today? I conceived on the 16th/17th May (am pretty sure of this date as I was using opks, tracking CM and got my positive test at 9DPO). Would this date make me 9 weeks?

Hey Ladies!
This is going to sound ridiculous but I just called my dr for some reassurance (my pregnancy symptoms seem to have lessened this past week) and he mentions that I'm 9 weeks pregnant. I thought I turn 8 weeks today? I conceived on the 16th/17th May (am pretty sure of this date as I was using opks, tracking CM and got my positive test at 9DPO). Would this date make me 9 weeks?

When was your LMP? Mine was May 3rd, and I am 8 weeks today.

BMB, ah! So cute! I can't wait for a bump!

Hey ladies. I will be popping in and out very once and a while as we camping in bug haven.

Ladybuggz you should be 8 weeks. I 100% positive I O'd on the 15th and even the ealy u/a I had confirmed it.

I ovulated on the 23rd and I'm 7 weeks + 3 so I'd say 8 weeks as well.

Good luck with the bugs A4TG! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->