Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Hey Ladies!
This is going to sound ridiculous but I just called my dr for some reassurance (my pregnancy symptoms seem to have lessened this past week) and he mentions that I'm 9 weeks pregnant. I thought I turn 8 weeks today? I conceived on the 16th/17th May (am pretty sure of this date as I was using opks, tracking CM and got my positive test at 9DPO). Would this date make me 9 weeks?

When was your LMP? Mine was May 3rd, and I am 8 weeks today.

BMB, ah! So cute! I can't wait for a bump!

Thank you:flower:

Thanks Ladies! 8 weeks it is!
Don't know why the Dr thought I was 9 weeks. He must've gone by my LMP (18th April), which would be inaccurate as I have LONG cycles.

AFTG- Hope you have a great time camping! ^.^

I had a horrible day today. I was sick all day long and thought I was gonna toss cookies on the playground. I feel slightly better now but my hair girl cashed and said she has to get to me tomorrow. Bleh. Luckily hubby is home tomorrow. I was looking forward to getting pampered tonight after feeling ill all morning. Oh well.

Have fun camping aftg!

I am experimenting with Sea Bands to see if they help my nausea. I'll let you ladies know how it goes. :thumbup:

Hi girls,

So I'm not nauseated but I have yucky reflux, and the smell of meat and chicken makes me sick! It's official I cannot stand the smell nor can I eat it any type of eats or chicken no matter how its cooked, I had that same aversion with DS and ended up having major anaemia throughout my pregnancy and needed lots of iron supplements,I also cannot sleep at night, I only can sleep during the day. I'm obsessed with milk and flavoured milk cannot get enough! I've also lost about 2kg which is normal for m I usually lose weight during pregnancy.

HUGS BMB that sounds pretty miserable. I'm not throwing up so I'm trying not to complain but I'm getting to the point where I'm nauseated more of the day than not. I don't work so I really shouldn't complain. LOL! It's been so strange being hungry yesterday and today. Better than not getting anything in I'm sure. Are there any meats that you can eat BMB? Can you eat eggs or any other iron rich foods? I hate taking iron supplements, it makes me puke.

Any luck with the sea bands GP? I tried them with one of my pg's and I couldn't tell a difference.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

HUGS BMB that sounds pretty miserable. I'm not throwing up so I'm trying not to complain but I'm getting to the point where I'm nauseated more of the day than not. I don't work so I really shouldn't complain. LOL! It's been so strange being hungry yesterday and today. Better than not getting anything in I'm sure. Are there any meats that you can eat BMB? Can you eat eggs or any other iron rich foods? I hate taking iron supplements, it makes me puke.

Any luck with the sea bands GP? I tried them with one of my pg's and I couldn't tell a difference.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Nope, nothing that I can eat, I become a total vegetarian in my pregnancy even eggs make me sick, only thing I can eat during my whole pregnancy is fruits mainly mandarins,watermelons,rock melons they make me feel better, I can eat boiled cauliflower with a sprinkle of salt and pepper, that's the only cooked thing I can eat, other than that nothing. I used to love restraunt take outs now I cannot stand them it's so weird.

What about you, do you have any weird aversions or cravings?

BMB that sucks about the meat adversion. Hopefully figure out other ways to get your iron. Spinach is a good one. I wish I would lose some weight when pg that would be great!! Not luck here though.

Whitesox I was like that all last week. With an all day nausea that stayed whether I ate or didn't. This last few days I'm hungry all the time. Trying not to eat too much cause I don't have tons of options in the trailer.

I a not bad day today camping. Though my DH decided he needed a nap and I let him have it that he was selfish cause I too was dead tired but kept going. Now I am so tired I'm not sure I can sleep. I am even a bit disorientated. I not used to this. I have been pretty symptomless today other than the fatigue. Stick baby stick.

BMB that sucks about the meat adversion. Hopefully figure out other ways to get your iron. Spinach is a good one. I wish I would lose some weight when pg that would be great!! Not luck here though.

Whitesox I was like that all last week. With an all day nausea that stayed whether I ate or didn't. This last few days I'm hungry all the time. Trying not to eat too much cause I don't have tons of options in the trailer.

I a not bad day today camping. Though my DH decided he needed a nap and I let him have it that he was selfish cause I too was dead tired but kept going. Now I am so tired I'm not sure I can sleep. I am even a bit disorientated. I not used to this. I have been pretty symptomless today other than the fatigue. Stick baby stick.

:hugs: maybe you can have turns napping :) you need the rest more than he does, enjoy your camping, wish I can go camping, the weather is shit here, I've also been a bitch to DH, the trashs been in the kitchen for almost 4 days now and he keeps forgetting to take it down! There's no way I'm dragging a toddler down with me 2 floors down just to throw it out he's been a pain in my ass!

DS is being a pain too, I'm trying to potty train him he keeps having accidents and its killing me he's trying but it's not working!

I didn't have meat aversion with alek but I have it most days with this one. I mostly feel better after I eat/drink something sweet. I can only drink whole milk anything else makes me ill. Preferably chocolate. I couldn't stand cheese with Alek I can tolerate it with this one. I'm not craving anything in particular that I gotta have right now. I'm usually a bread/pasta eater but I can only stand a helping no more. It's so weird how this pregnancy is completely different!

BMB DH has caught up in his sleep now. There is now way he is going to be napping today. I gave him shit, as I seem to have to explain (understandably he has went from no kids to four kids fairly quickly) this every time we go out camping, that there is no just sitting and doing nothing when we have children. As far as potty training the more you force it the harder it will be. I did it four times with four boys. Believe boys are frustrating. I had two that didn't fully train until 3.5-4 years. One at 3 then the last one surprisingly at two. Boys just don't seem to care. They are lazy and rather just pee where they are standing lol

Cryssie my first two pg were so different too. Literally opposites. I had many people tell me that I had a girl. I even thought the u/s tech was lying when she said he had boy parts lol. FX that is not the case for you ;)

I just hate food all together at the minute. I never feel hungry I feel full or sick. Everything I think about doesn't sound nice at all! :( xx

Thing with me now is if I want to eat, I have to smell the food first!

Pre pregnancy food that I loved isn't appealing to me anymore, I'd rather munch on a carrot humph!!

After 2 days of starving and eating things I hadn't eaten in a couple weeks (Hamburger, chicken fried rice) I was super nauseated all night last night and today I'm not hungry at all. Nothing sounds remotely okay to eat. I did eat some semolina pasta with a bit of cheese so I could take my prenatal. Otherwise I'm just drinking water mixed with a bit of lemonade. I feel bloated and stuffed even though I've barely eaten. Even my salted caramel gelato doesn't sound good! HA!

I still think you're quite the trooper A4TG, to go camping at this point, with small children. ACK! As for potty training boys, if this bub is a boy, you all better still be hanging out here, I've never experienced such a thing. :)

My hubby works 11am-10pm today, crap shift, so I'm just chilling in the air conditioned apartment, praying my dog won't want to go out until the temp goes down a bit this evening. We don't have cable so I spend far too much time online and reading.

Oh my, Zofran is a life saver! I woke up this morning dry heaving, gagging, empty stomached, and just all around sick. Then I went and took one of my dissolvable Zofrans and I feel much better...Still not hungry, just hoping to keep water down today and not have to go back to the hospital...

AFTG you must be crazy going camping with four kids right now! Props to you! I would never be able to stomach that right now...

BMB I know how you feel. I normally love chicken and right now I can't get any where near it. I managed to shove down some spaghetti last night but not with out gagging :(

I'm still in the middle of potty training Alek. Some days he'll go some days he won't. 9/10 he'll poop in the potty but peeing is like pulling teeth. I have to time it. And he goes to three different houses during the week. For us all to be in the same page is hard.

I waited to start TTC until I had DD fully potty trained. I knew I was not going to want to deal with that stress during pregnancy. And I was lucky enough that she allowed it. I got her potty trained fully and it was HARD! Especially because I had no idea what the heck I was doing.

I have no prior experience with children so everything with DD is new to me, but she was fully potty trained at 2 and a half. Thank goodness for me having a niece that is only a year older.

I also made sure to take her potty with me every time I went. It really helped :)

I hope that goes well for you ladies. We all know how bad we want it. We just have to try not to force it...

Our goal is to have him trained by Christmas for daytime. He'll be 2.5. Then are the baby is born we'll work on taking the paci away. He only gets it for naps and bedtime unless he's sick.

I think I might have a yeast infection. . Never had one before but it's the only thing that I can think of. I'm itchy down there :)blush:) and there's a discharge. But it doesn't hurt when I pee so I ruled out a uti since I've had those. . I told hubby tonight I think that's what it might be and he was aggravated. Like I can control this! I didn't have any with alek nor anytime that I know of so this is weird to me. I'm glad I'm going to the dr Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->