Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

My fear right now is because I can't feel the fundal height(top of the uterus) that there is no baby.... For first timers it is unlikely for it to be really felt yet.... but since I am like a 5th timer I would have thought that babe would have a little bit....

Ladybuggz, I keep having that fear too. My scan is in six days.
Must be first scan jitters! Can't wait to just see that baby on the monitor! Hopefully the next few days will go quickly, not long till you see your bean!

Hi ladies - sorry if you read this on more than one of the February threads, I'm on a few!

Been MIA for a week or so - went back to work once my bleeding stopped and that combined with the fatigue and nausea haven't left much time for anything else.

Huge congrats to all those seeing their little ones on scans for the first time!
And big hugs to those who have suffered a loss, thinking of you and hope you get your rainbows really soon :hugs:

AFM second scan today and we saw a heartbeat yay! Baby measures 7+5 and mummy and daddy are in love already :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_2730.jpg
    IMG_2730.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 3
My fear right now is because I can't feel the fundal height(top of the uterus) that there is no baby.... For first timers it is unlikely for it to be really felt yet.... but since I am like a 5th timer I would have thought that babe would have a little bit....
Oh cool! It's possible to feel fundal height?! What kind of feeling is it? What would you look out for?

Hi ladies - sorry if you read this on more than one of the February threads, I'm on a few!

Been MIA for a week or so - went back to work once my bleeding stopped and that combined with the fatigue and nausea haven't left much time for anything else.

Huge congrats to all those seeing their little ones on scans for the first time!
And big hugs to those who have suffered a loss, thinking of you and hope you get your rainbows really soon :hugs:

AFM second scan today and we saw a heartbeat yay! Baby measures 7+5 and mummy and daddy are in love already :flower:

Congrats on your scan!
Out of interest (plus, I'm clueless) is the babies head the higher area on the right? Or is it lower on the left? I've not yet had a scan, so am pretty terrible at distinguishing anything yet!

Congrats baby1wanted!! Great scan!!!

Ladybuggz since this is your first it is going to be hard to tell. After a few apt that they check the height it will get easier. You should (when able) feel the rounding of the top of the uterus. I may even be missing it :shrug:

Congrats baby1wanted!! Great scan!!!

Ladybuggz since this is your first it is going to be hard to tell. After a few apt that they check the height it will get easier. You should (when able) feel the rounding of the top of the uterus. I may even be missing it :shrug:
That's actually really interesting. It's amazing to think that someone can feel changes so early! Hopefully I'm become experienced with time!

My section scar is finally puffing up. So I think my uterus is on the move.

I was showing off my scan pics at work today. :blush:

They don't know how happy I am since there was nothing there last time. Our cook even said I'm carrying a girl. She's filipino and kinda crazy lol but I'm taking it!

Nausea is still horrible. :(

That is cute that babe is on the move.

I am so very tired already today. I have so much yet to do still. My back is starting to hurt. I haven't lifted anything too heavy but have made many trip to the trailer carrying things. I think my sciatic is acted up.

Watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew are officially the most amazing fruits ever. So yummy I could eat them all day. :D

I can't wait until Monday so that we can see the babe again and get a real date.

My mind is going crazy trying to find food that will settle well. I am so hungry and fruit just isn't cutting it :dohh:

I think sciatica is acting up for me too. I can't lay in either side or my hip and legs start to throb and pinch.

All fruit sounds delish right now especially kiwi. Mm.

I can eat meat if I have to like at work. . But any other time I get sick thinking about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->