Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

I had one done for the doctor and I just got another one from my local hospital, they aren't doing shared care and both need their own scans.

The hospital scan is done at the hospital itself.

I never had this with DS and I went to the same hospital, I told them I've already had one done with my doctor, they said we need one for our records.

Hi girls,
Haven't been in for a while have been soooo sick throwing up 20+ times a day and the nausea in between was worse than the vomiting. Doc put me on melt in the mouth zofran and it is a godsend! Still a little sick but no where near what I was thank you lord! Seriously ladies we don't have to suffer. Pretty expensive but so worth it :)

Masonsbaby I feel you!

I had to go to the ER twice already because I can't keep a thing down. Luckily my insurance does pay for the zofran and it helps soo much!

It sucks that you are feeling so crappy but it is good that you have found something that works :thumbup:

TMI ALERT

I'm still having yellowish thick discharge, anyone else?

BMB you are not alone. I have been having a lot of discharge and it is gross. I want it to go away!

But as far as I know (not being a doctor and all) it is normal and it is your cervix making your cervical mucus plug to keep that babe nice and safe.

TMI ALERT

BMB you are not alone. I have been having a lot of discharge and it is gross. I want it to go away!

But as far as I know (not being a doctor and all) it is normal and it is your cervix making your cervical mucus plug to keep that babe nice and safe.

It's just some days it's more than other..wearing panty liners suck!

Not yellow but white! And I have seemed to have cut myself down there as well no clue how. It hurts so bad. Hubby is peeved because it's preventing sex. Ugh. I'm still nauseous. Can't wait until Tuesday so I can ask her for some relief!

I'm thinking about hackng my hair off and dyeing it back to a dark brown. Right now it's below my boobs and a dark blond/light brown. I'm gonna cut to my shoulders and go dark. I miss it like that. Love my long hair but it's becoming a pain to wash and brush lol. Hubby says I change my mind too much. It was medium brown with red and purple highlights about 6 months ago. Lol.

BMB I have an unbundance of CM still too. Like you said more some days more than others. It may die down a bit, it may not. What I do know it will get worse in the last trimester.

Cryssie I have shaved my sides of my hair and the top is different lengths, the longest pieces are down past my chin. Oh and it is died deep plum. I always change my mind with my hair. ;)

TMI ALERT

Your def not alone..... TMI... Since yesterday eve I feel like I've been kicked real hard in the vag :cry: It's still the same this morning but when I went to the loo there was this really thick yellow mucus. (I still always check I'm not bleeding n prob will until we see baby:blush:) N it really was like a mucus substance :shrug: Really hoping it ,is just my plug forming but its so weird :haha:

So your def not alone :hugs:

Bit of a bittersweet day in our family, I have my booking appointment at 1pm but my sister is in hospital waiting for a d&c due to a blighted ovum, she should have been 11 weeks today :(

Since it is booking day I figured that I ought to take a belly shot to mark the occasion, so here is my 8+3 none existent "bump" !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
So sorry to hear about your sister. When did she find out it was a BO?

I hope your appointment goes well! I wish I was as skinny as you, haha.

Just come back from my first midwife appointment! Interestingly, looks like I'm going to be getting my scan sooner than planned. Previous to the pregnancy, I suffered VERY irregular long cycles (28-90 days long). The past few months my cyles were averaging around the 40 day mark. My last period was April 18th, which would make me 10 weeks pregnant right now if I had normal length cycles. I actually conceived on CD29+ of my cycle. They book your scan based on your last period date, so I'll be having my scan in the next few weeks! I did explain the issue to the midwife, but she said that means I'll get another one after the first as my 'official' 12-14 week scan.

That's exciting ladybuggz :)

Still nothing to report over here still a week and a day until my FIRST app. MEH it has been so long now :( tried to book a private scan but they never answer their phones and when they have returned our calls they have missed us because we are at work hahah. hoping to get hold of them saturday and book something for around the 10 week mark :)

So sorry to hear about your sister. When did she find out it was a BO?

She was 9.5 weeks, she had a small amount of brown spotting and because she hadn't had any pregnancy symptoms at all they decided to scan her :( luckily it went fine at the hospital and she has just arrived home safely

My booking went well apart from me dropping the lid of the urine pot in the loo :dohh: and they said no to a home birth but I'm going to speak to the consultant about it when I see them at 16 weeks

Hello ladies, can I join in?
I'm due Feb 2nd 2014 with my first! xx

YAY for extra scans!!!

Rhi~my first appt isn't until July 8th, I'll be 2 days shy of 9 weeks. HUGS (just makes the wait LONGER it seems!)

Welcome Geordie-Gal! Congratulations!

I'm not having copious amounts of CM, is this also normal? You would think I would know by now. ;)

Cute non-bump Sugarpuff! I look 4-5 months pg instead of 7 weeks. My uterus has had a work out and I started out overweight this time around after taking prednisone for a year a few years back, my metabolism crashed.

A4tg your hair sounds so cute! I used to do tons of fun stuff with mine, always something different, color and cut. . .now that I've an extra chin with my weight I am less ambitious. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->