Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Oh no aftg!! :( Hopefully they'll figure it out soon and baby'll be A-Okay!

Good thing you got to see the baby again, too! Maybe this means more u/s's? :) I know if this baby has the same issue that Alek did I'll be seeing her every few weeks, lol.

Yes it does mean that I will see baby a lot over the next 7 months.

Great photo Cryssie!!

Aftg,I know baby is going to be just fine you done it before you can do it again! Baby is just giving doctors a good excuse for you to see her every now and then! Keep us updated on everything my love :)

Until I get confirmation that the risk is only small I am going to my brains out. I just this part take too long.

Oh and he asked me about the screening blood test and I refused. I am going to fight for this baby regardless of any chromosome issues!! Have any of figured out if you are doing it?? What are your thoughts?

Here they offer it for $200, I may have it done although I'm 23 and my chances are low, both my husband an I have no history of any chromosomal issue, I just want peace of mind and not worry or prepare for whatever life throws at me. I think it's all up to the parents if they want to have it done, for me personally I want to have all my kids before 30 that way I can focus more on my career and be done with having children.

I didn't have it done with Alek simply because I was so afraid of needles. I'm not gonna have it done with this one because if something is different, say downs, hubby would want to abort. He's already told me that with Alek so yeah.

Wow that's a lot. We don't have to pay for it, but it is optional.

So we get set up and we are met with lots of rain this morning. Glad we have a nice big trailer so everyone fits in it.

And I'm like you, bmb. I want my kids before 30. And regardless what the baby is-girl or boy-we're done. Two is our limit lol. I'll be 27 the month after this baby is born so I think I did pretty good!

It rained all day yesterday from midnight to like 9pm. But Florida is notorious for rain during the summer.

I don't know if we'll have it done or not, but either way we will continue the pregnancy.

I didn't have it done with Alek simply because I was so afraid of needles. I'm not gonna have it done with this one because if something is different, say downs, hubby would want to abort. He's already told me that with Alek so yeah.

Yeah well isn't that the one of the reasons to get it? So you may have choice to abort? Well I'm not going to fight for this little one with all the constant testing then abort. Both DH and I agree that we will love this little one the way it comes. I already have Aspergers child we love him regardless and I feel we will do the same if this turns up with downs or what ever else.

I'd never abort a child, I'm against it all the way, but I respect people decisions regardless. God will never give me something I cannot handle, and he knows ill never handle a child with a disability I'm not strong enough, I have a short temper and anger issues, so ill never cope that's just me, AFTG I admire your strength I really do, I wished to have half the strength you have.

Cryssie, we have our mind set in 4 preferably 2 of each..but regardless of gender 4 is our limit.

BMB I don't know if you would call me strong. I just deal. And don't say that you would be able to handle a child with a disability, you would be surprised what you can do. A child like that may help change the way you look at things. ;)

Oh oh oh I love the anti nausea I was given. Other than making a tad bit more sleepy I feel great. I took one before bed and I feel awesome this morning. I think they are going to be my new best friend. :winkwink:

I have some thoughts on abortion but to abort a child because of downs I wouldn't. If I *truly* believed I couldn't handle it adoption would be a much better choice. Hubby is just weird lol.

I really can't wait to find out this baby's gender. It is going to sway my decision on a repeat section or not. And which Dr I wanna use..

If it is a girl I want her born on the third to honor my grandmother.

Yeah out of all my family I was closest to my grandmother and uncle. My grandmother passed the year I graduated hs. My uncle passed February this year. So baby will regardless have the initials LA. Being due in February is just a sign.

I am having all the tests done for downs etc... I can't say what I would do given a positive result, as I believe it is impossible to judge an impossible situation before you are placed in it etc.

Surely you wouldn't really CHOOSE to have a C section ?! (even if u have all ready had one) regardless off it being a special day ... ouch !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->