Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Just had a scare myself. Really strong/bad cramps all over my belly. They felt like gas/poo cramps but I just got done going. I guess I need to go again. My poor butt lol. But nothing's coming this time. Ugh.

Edit.

Tmi but it came and it came as diarrhea omgoodness. Hopefully the pain will go away now. I was seriously considering leaving hubby's friend with Alek and going to the er.

I hope it's nothing to worry about AFTG, I had some too and it's gone now.

I woke up today with a sore throat and aching body , my son had his room upside down with nail polish on the cupboards I sat down and cried, my house is a total mess because I can't get up my upper back is crippled and I'm just exhausted. I'm going to start sending him to daycare I can't handle this anymore. He's a total menace.

Did you have anymore since then? Or any cramps?

I didn't have anymore. It was such a small amount. Do you think climbing a really big hill would do it?? It was a really tuff climb for some reason today. I did it the other day and it didn't seem as hard.

I hope things settle down for you. Are the cramps constant or getting worse?

I hope it's nothing to worry about AFTG, I had some too and it's gone now.

I woke up today with a sore throat and aching body , my son had his room upside down with nail polish on the cupboards I sat down and cried, my house is a total mess because I can't get up my upper back is crippled and I'm just exhausted. I'm going to start sending him to daycare I can't handle this anymore. He's a total menace.

I have had days like that. This is just a stage that we as moms have all of the sudden change our game when it comes to childproofing.

Mine found permanent marker and coloured on himself and hardwood floor(which stained the varnish). It sees to happen when we most tired.

Hey Ladies!
Allforthegirl- Was the spotting old blood? Or did it look fresher? Did you notice it quite soon after walking the hill? If you're able to, I'd probably give a midwife or GP a quick call to get some advice and reassurance. I had pink/red spotting a week ago (from going to the loo), so I think spotting can be quite common still. I'd probably take it easy today, try to rest up :flower:

Cryssie- Don't you hate diarrhea! I'm amazed at how much pregnancy effects our bowels! I'm either constipated or needing to go more than once a day! I remember really panicing about some sore cramps a few weeks back but turned out I just needed the loo too.

I had a pretty crappy night. I head to bed exhausted, turn the bedroom light on and discover hundreds of ants!!! They're everywhere:the door frame, bed, carpets, walls, bedside table, etc. I was out most of the day and spent the evening in the living room, had no clue! Hubs went camping a few hundred miles away with some friends and I'm freaked out by creepy crawlies (I don't mind the odd ant, just not a whole colony). It got to 2am and I decided that I was going to have to sleep on the teeny sofa (which desperately needs replacing) in the living room. I didn't sleep much at all. I tossed and turned, felt uncomfy and kept getting pins and needles. When I occasionally micronapped I kept dreaming of ants! Needless to say, todays gonna be a trying day. Plus, I need to kill hundreds of bugs so I can sleep in the bed at some point.

The cramps subsided when I laid down for the night.

The hill probably did it if it was strenuous. I know the first time I had to mop my room at work I spotted cos I pushed myself too hard. Now it doesn't bother me except I get really hot. Lol.

Lady- I had a dream with my first that ants were carrying cinnamon toast crunch across the ceiling lol.

Lady- I had a dream with my first that ants were carrying cinnamon toast crunch across the ceiling lol.

Really? That's so random! Lately I wake up in the middle of the night and think I see loads of spiders and webs on the ceiling but as I'm still half asleep don't really care :haha: It happens quite often actually. Weird!

I wake up and think things are crawling out of the air bent in our room at night with this one.

Can you say a little prayer for me and the babe please? I've had pretty severe stomach pain since Thursday night, felt like gallbladder attacks I have had in the past but a bit more to the left than the right. I broke down and went to ER this morning. White count elevated a bit but everything else looks normal. I've had 2 doses of morphine and zofran and am still in pain. They sent me home to wait and see if it gets worse or not. They said could be infection, could be ulcer. . .who knows. They sent me home with scripts for zofran, percocet and protonix. I have to weigh the risks with the pain to decide if I should take them apparently. Just want to feel better and know that the baby is still safe. We have a 4 hour drive Monday to pick up the girls in Denver. Sorry to write a book, I'm drugged up on morphine and emotional. Prayers please.

(I'm double posting if you see this on another thread sorry!)

Prayers sent your way. Just to let you know its normal for white blood cell to elevate in pregnancy hun. I was in ER last week with stomach pains and high white blood count but my midwife and all doctors said white blood cells raise in pregnancy anyways.

Hope all is okay with you and baby xx

Hey Whitesox,
Sending a prayer and hugs your way x Hopefully you'll feel a little better soon.

Wow on top of my exhaustion, ms is being a bugger too. In a way I am thank you for a rainy day here.

The pain is FINALLY easing up. WHEW! Thanks for the thoughts. Nausea in FULL force, but it's probably just m/s flaring.

I'm sorry you're not feeling the best a4tg! It's been so hot here I just have all the blinds closed and the air on. I'm not even sure how it is outside. LOL

My kids are going to love me because tonight they are left to them selves for supper and eating junk food. I'm just can hardly get out of bed. I'm am sooooo tired.

Aww. I was nauseous all night and forgot my pills at home. Eating slowly helped. Now it's storming again. . And I'm about ready for bed.

Hi girls, so I haven't had anything to eat for the passed 3 days my throat is swollen and it's so painful, I couldn't sleep yesterday,my whole body was aching,I hate this feeling I'm sick to my stomach worst thing is I can't throw up, if I can throw up maybe I'd feel better :( I'm feel like shit..

Hope you girls are having a better day. :)

If you aren't eating and sick I'd say take a trip into the dr. I'm sure that you will end up with something to help with that nasty cold. In sorry your feeling awful.

It seems to be trend, all of us feeling horrible. Wonder if we all are trying to do too much. Or maybe it is just that our bodies are working that much harder at developing our babes!!

Awwww girls im sorry you're all feeling crappy -me 2!!
Hope U feel better soon I still have terrible me have lost some weight now so hopefully it goes soon
Where's mamabear?

I am here lol. Just stalking. Not feeling well and my mother came to visit for two weeks to give me a bit of a break from DD while this MS cripples me.

I had my first OB appointment and we heard the HB on the doppler :D

They decided to not do the second ultrasound so soon but I have another scheduled for the 23rd. Doc changed my EDD based on LMP so I am now officially due Feb. 5th which makes my next ultrasound 11+6 :D

How are you ladies feeling? any one else have any serious problems with food aversions? I can not stand the thought of chicken! BLEH! I normally love it but now just thinking of it makes me gag.

Oh yeah, bmb can you change mine to Feb 5th too? They're definitely going off my lmp since I was ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->