Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Lots of sickies at this stage of our pg's! I hope today is a better day all around.

I'm feeling better than I was yesterday for sure. I can breathe without pain so a huge step in the right direction and I slept last night. For me to follow a gallbladder loving type diet I basically can eat fruits and veggies, only organic and some cold water fish. No fat, no fast food, no fried food, no dairy, no gluten, no red meat or chicken. I'm just having broth and fruit right now but will need some substantial food sometime today. Maybe this is a signal from my body to stop eating crap. Since pg, I have eaten so many things that I had cut from my diet. Sigh. . .hoping to see my OB and check on the babe this week since taking the pain medicine.

Anyone else's lower tummy really tender? I feel I have to be very carful of how I move, on fear of doing something to make it worse. I cannot sit up normally I actually have to get out of bed sideways.

Kinda tender.

My cervix must be up or something. Hubby insisted on sex this am and it didn't hurt at all.

Oh and 10 week bump pic:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130714_085136.jpg

Lol. Yeah I was too focused on getting the shot. Oy and you can see my breakout! It's horrible. . Should've cropped my head out. Lol. >.<

Bit worried as I am now seeing red when I wipe (sorry tmi) just wanted somewhere to feel sorry for myself as I don't want to say anything to oh yet :(

I hope it turns out to be nothing my dear. I'm having the same thing at the moment. I am hoping it is just your bodies changing into the next trimester

Bit worried as I am now seeing red when I wipe (sorry tmi) just wanted somewhere to feel sorry for myself as I don't want to say anything to oh yet :(

:hugs:i had that too, i asked my midwife she told me not to worry because the cervix is so vascular and bump can break a vessel causing it to bleed. as long as your not having clots you should be ok :)

Oh and 10 week bump pic:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130714_085136.jpg

very cute :thumbup:

Anyone else's lower tummy really tender? I feel I have to be very carful of how I move, on fear of doing something to make it worse. I cannot sit up normally I actually have to get out of bed sideways.

i was getting out of bed the other day when i had the worst stitch down low and i tough i had torn a muscle it ached all day, i guess its from all the stretching the uterus is going through:thumbup:

i changed your dates girls :flower:

Thanks girls :)it isn't happening now, tbh I don't know if I could have done it by over doing it a bit? I spent a good few hours in my loft (attic?) Which here is basically a small hatch in the ceiling and I had to pull myself up and through and my loft isn't boarded so u have to balance on roofing beams etc... Just explaining as on TV american lofts look a lot different haha. But yeah it was hard going (moving boxes etc) and then I bled a little. Either way I'm going to forget about tidying it up now lol

It's definitely important to take it easy in the beginning, when i overdo it in teh gardenor yard i always get a bit of spotting.

I just got my new scan date. Its the 6th august and i'll be 13+2 :) Hope it hurries up! xx

Waahayy :) I have my first one this weekend but only because I booked a private one. I was afraid we were going to be on our holidays when we got the nhs one. (go away the day before turning 13 weeks) typically after booking the private one the date came through and it is a few days before we go away lol! oh well eh ! Will be 10 weeks 6 on saturday when I get have it done... hoping it is not going to be rubbish lol. Sounds awful but I don't think they look like much until the 12 week one do they ? just white fuzz lol

No i think they look like a little baby with stubby arms at 10 weeks so you should see something that resembles a baby. Google image it :) xx

They should look like a full formed miniature of what will come out. I think you will enjoy it. It will only be fuzzy if they use a more basic machine lol. You are paying so I'm sure it will be one that is better model, well you'd hope anyways.

Waahayy :) I have my first one this weekend but only because I booked a private one. I was afraid we were going to be on our holidays when we got the nhs one. (go away the day before turning 13 weeks) typically after booking the private one the date came through and it is a few days before we go away lol! oh well eh ! Will be 10 weeks 6 on saturday when I get have it done... hoping it is not going to be rubbish lol. Sounds awful but I don't think they look like much until the 12 week one do they ? just white fuzz lol

I had a scan last week at 10+4 and it was a proper wiggly baby, it kept arching it's back, hiccuping and waving it's arms and legs :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->