Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

I want an u/s before the 30th! Wahh. I want to know baby's ok. :(

That's when they scheduled my scan for the heart/cord and gender.

She says I'll be told then. Not taking it to heart tho.

The genetic blood test, is that the cvs blood work? I was thinking about it. But I dunno.

I'm not sure what it is called, my dr just mentioned that it was still in the testing stage and nothing is 100% proven yet with this test. Still in the testing phase I think he said, my memory is really bad at the moment. He did say that they are finding that there are traces baby's blood is actually in our blood stream. Where certain test can be preformed to find closer proof to things like downs or other chromosome problems but it not the routine test for maternal screening.

I will let you know what they are planning in doing.

OMG ms is back. Mainly at night. But still I'm sitting wondering if the next burp is just going to come up. I tried to just take some tums and that has done nothing for me. My pills are just sorta taking the edge off. But it still feel like something is at the back of my throat. That's reflux isn't it??

Saw bub today!!! Good strong heartbeat at 176 bpm. We saw it wiggle cutest thing ever. My new edd is 10/2/2014 im sticking with my ticker thougg,but she said everything was looking great couldn't be much happier,I'll post a pic when I go pic up the results and report.

Saw bub today!!! Good strong heartbeat at 176 bpm. We saw it wiggle cutest thing ever. My new edd is 10/2/2014 im sticking with my ticker thougg,but she said everything was looking great couldn't be much happier,I'll post a pic when I go pic up the results and report.

Yay lovely ! Can't wait to see the photo :happydance:

I've got my official dating scan in 4 hours, eeee ! Although I'm a bit bummed that I have to take my mother in law rather than my husband with me :(

YAY BMB! I'm so happy for you!!

A4TG, sounds like reflux to me. Makes me so gaggy. . .ick

I'm sorry your hubby can't be with you sugarpuff! That would suck.

Rahh scary baby :haha:

https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee277/fleapoo/d8e1cc4a-ab4a-454f-a598-95edfc532c4d_zpsfdc8c9b0.jpg

Congrats on all the scan ! I now must be the only one who hasn't had one ?!! ahah or second to last at least. So jealous :(

3 days !

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->