Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Lovely scan photo Sugar! I've got my 12 week scan on Monday and can't wait!

So my appetite is awful at the moment. The weathers unusually warm in the UK right now, all I want to eat is potato salad and Heinz sandwich spread. I slept 12 hours today (exhausted) so didn't eat breakfast either. Think I might just have to eat lots of little snacks instead.

Also, random question but does anyone know whether Hummus is safe to eat? I've been eating it since pregnancy and have a terrible craving but read conflicting advice online :/

I didn't even know hummus was contradictory! Goodness! I will have to check as well. I just ate some yesterday, it's one of my favorites!

I didn't even know hummus was contradictory! Goodness! I will have to check as well. I just ate some yesterday, it's one of my favorites!

I absolutely love the stuff! I've been eating tons and feel fine so not too worried about the amount I've already eaten. It mentions a possible risk of listeria however apparently if it's homemade it's safer (I buy mine from the supermarket). I'd have thought it would be less risky buying from a supermarket so not entirely sure why they recommend that you don't.

We are getting pretty close the our second trimester anyone finding anything different?? Any symptoms lessening or worsening??

My sickness WAS getting better until last night and today and its came back worse. My boobs didnt start hurting at all till about 2 weeks ago and my constipation only just kicked in so i feel like my symptoms are getting worse. Hopefully coming to a peak?!?!

My MW says my sickness could die down anywhere between 12-16 weeks. I dont know how i feel about 16 weeks!! xx

I still don't even feel pregnant.... hoping this isn't a bad thing. ..making me really nervous

I still don't even feel pregnant.... hoping this isn't a bad thing. ..making me really nervous

I didnt feel pregnant with DD until i felt her kick hun! Some people just have care free pregnancies xx

I feel flutters but I think it's in my head. My lower tummy feels heavier too. Symptoms are still full force 6/7 days.

Hubby has been awesome last night and tonight. Went out and got me chocolate last night then Chinese tonight. But he also says I'm going to get GD if I don't lay off the sweets.

I think my symptoms are just different. I still have the odd ms but alway after lunch and on the evening. I am also more tired. Finding myself sleeping in the morning a lot more. My kids let me sleep almost until 9 this morning. The buggers played their video games to stay quiet, they are not allowed to do unless raining but I let them get away with it this morning. They don't even know I know lol

Oh to sleep in I give Alek his leap pad for an extra hour of sleep in the morning. Lol.

My boobs are hurting a bit less, my nausea isnt ALL day long. . .my lower tummy feels heavy as well and my low back is hurting with not much walking. I swear I'll be waddling by the 2nd tri. . .LOL

Hi girls
Little update from me
Still very sick but had a scan today and saw a wriggly perfect baby so very happy will post a pic soon x

Symptom wise (aside from the anxiety/ocd returning) I really wouldn't know I was pregnant to be honest. I had nausea in week 7 but that subsided fairly quickly.

Boobs, although tender in previous weeks really feel completely normal now (although they do look fuller, which isn't a bad thing as I normally have teeny breasts).

The main symptom for me is tiredness. The past few days I've slept for up to 12 hours! I get a fairly good nights sleep (ironically I don't want to sleep on my side but on my back which I know I should try to avoid further down the line) but feel sleepy the entire day.

Bump wise there's definitely something there (although probably 90% bloat!), I'm wearing alot of loose dresses at the moment and the tum still pokes out. I'm sure people think I'm already in second trimester when I walk about!

I too am a part of the ity bity titty club. I'm enjoying having a little extra there too :winkwink:

OMG 11 weeks and a lime?

Ok, so I'm upset at DH. He said he was going to take a nap(still hasn't woken up its 12:10am) and go and get me something to eat because I can't stand the smell of anything cooking or frying!! I really feel like ramen noodles right now :(

I too am a part of the ity bity titty club. I'm enjoying having a little extra there too :winkwink:

OMG 11 weeks and a lime?

Plus side of pregnancy- a natural boob job:haha:

I just noticed that 11 weeks is a lime too! That seems so big compared to last week (a prune I think?)!

Yes it is big but I guess they are not measuring noby end to noby end. More from the middle. Which I found weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->