Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Okay, weird question but you can't feel the baby yet right?

Yesterday I coughed and felt this strange feeling right where the ultrasound wand was placed on my abdomen (which I guess is where baby is). Kind of felt like a deep flutter crossed with a fish moving around? I know this must sound crazy. Anyway, just now I moved around and felt this same deep fluttery/fish swimming feeling for a few seconds...
It doesn't feel like gas either. Any ideas?

Sone can start to feel flutters around 11-12 weeks but usually those that have had babies before feel it sooner but it is not out of the question.

Sone can start to feel flutters around 11-12 weeks but usually those that have had babies before feel it sooner but it is not out of the question.
Thanks for the info! Hope it's baby I'm feeling! Would hate to be getting sentimental over gas!:haha:

Eugh ladies! I feel so dumb! I've been eating salad boxes from my local bakery for the past week, the thing is, it's a deli! It never occured to me! My salad box contains coronation chicken, hoping everythings okay!

Ive just heard flumps hearbeat on my doppler! Just bought it off gumtree for £5 and found my heartbeat but then found baby for a bit. Baby then played hide and seek so ive put doppler away for now! So happy! xxx

Hello ladies! I am so happy to see all these baby pics! :D

I am waiting on my u/s which will be Tuesday the 23rd. I am excited as heck and so is DH I can only imagine how nervous he is going to be. :wacko:

I feel soo much better the last two days. Thank goodness because I was really starting to worry that I was not going to be able to eat ever.

I have been super hungry but I wasn't able to eat without major nausea but, not I am eating almost what ever I want. I am still having aversions from certain foods but I feel so much better it is not even funny.

SECOND TRI SOON!! :D O.M.G. :happydance::happydance:

Ok, so I'm upset at DH. He said he was going to take a nap(still hasn't woken up its 12:10am) and go and get me something to eat because I can't stand the smell of anything cooking or frying!! I really feel like ramen noodles right now :(

Omg! I've been craving ramen for a few days now! Ate some tonight. A friend said to be careful tho. They coat their noodles with wax.

I've felt fluttering around where baby should be if I'm laying still on my back and relaxed. Long/hard day at work today. My stomach had felt tight/hard all day. Like an inflated beach ball with a little leeway. So weird. Glad tomorrow is Friday and one more week working 9-5. Then back to 8-2. Ultrasound in 11 days! Lol.

I just picked up some organic noodles at the health food store that taste just like ramen! :)

I just had me some spinach dip :D finally after days of craving it I made some and it was exactly what I wanted.:haha:

Oh my have I been hungry since the morning sickness slowed down. So happy I can finally eat again.:thumbup:

My u/s is in four days and DH and I are so excited. This is his first baby and he has always wanted children. He almost cried when we heard the babes heartbeat on the doppler :cloud9:

I can't wait:happydance:

Ok freaking out right now. I can't sleep at all. I'm bleeding again and I'm scared I'm feeling light cramping. I want to die!

Oh aftg I hope everything's ok, are you going to get seen by somebody ? Big hugs :hugs:

Hope alls okay hun! Agree with sugar go get seen to put your mind at rest! Hugs!

Put your feet up! I had bright red bleeding at 8 weeks with Alek and it ceased when I put my feet up above my shoulders.

The crappy thing is I can't go get check out until later today. Plus the bleeding isn't bright red, so I wouldn't be seen right away. I would sit there for hours on end in a waiting room full of disgusting sick people. I don't like those odds. So far there hasn't been much but if more I will contact my dr.

AFTG,take it easy and try and relax get your eldest to take care of his younger brothers while you rest, I hope it goes away, can't you go to any close general practitioner and ask ? I hope all is good sweetie.

Good luck girl! Don't lose hope! I know this is a hard time but, as we all know... Stressing is the worst thing you can do. Is the bleeding in your undies or just when you go to the potty?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->