Calling all HCG's

WantaBelly

Reaction score
I just found out I am newly pregnant. I feel as though my beta levels are not the best and would like to hear from others who knew what theirs were early on:

13dpo - 106
15dpo - 295

Your levels are good. The number doesnt matter its only the doubling that does and your did in fact more than double. Everyone has to start out with some sort of hcg number and go from there. Some have a lower number and some have a higher. We all start out with something. So you my dear are on the right track :) congrats.

Looking good congratulations :)

My clinic said they needed it to be over 50 , preferably between 80-90 and mine was 87 and they were happy with that x

yours look great!

Here are mine:

19 dpo - 1332
21 dpo - 2998
23 dpo - 5808
26 dpo - 14771

Looks good to me. My 13 DPO beta with DD2 was only 64.

Can I ask a silly question? When and why do you get Beta's checked? I have never had mine done in my previous pregnancies and now with my third, I am wondering if it I should.

My only betas were for twins, but if you want to take a look they are listed here.

https://i.imgur.com/ybR3S1r.jpg

14 dpi (days past intercourse) was 10
17 dpi 59
24 dpi (today) 779
Go back in a week cause now keeping an eye on my progestrone today was11.9

Not sure when i ovulated my calender says it was day after of dtd but since i dont keep good track i not sure.

I would say atleast a few days within that time frame.

Can I ask a silly question? When and why do you get Beta's checked? I have never had mine done in my previous pregnancies and now with my third, I am wondering if it I should.

It just depends, some Drs might do it routinely, some because of a previous loss or suspected problems, in my case I had a previous missed miscarriage and shortly after my current bfp I started having some pretty severe localized cramping so my dr ordered it to maybe rule out an impending mc and some women just ask the dr for the test for peace of mind ;) hope that helps

Many only do it if there's an issue. Mine was taken so many times because of bleeding.

I had mine tested after my BFP, on what would have been 14DPO by my husband who works in a hospital lab and it was 673mIU/ml. I haven't had it tested again.

Mine was 330 at 16DPO. Here is a chart of the "normal" HCG level ranges that was on the bottom of my results 😊
Your levels sound fine. Congratulations!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 12

I had mine checked due to previous miscarriages 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->