Calling all Lush fans! Your favourite/worse products?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
I am a little lush obsessed! What are your favourite and no so favourite products? Want to buy some new products! Xx

I like all the bubble bars, theyre brilliant. I also like the candy cane soap it smells divine!

I didnt really rate the shower jellies tho but thats prob just my preference.

I had a solid shampoo bar once, cant remember the namr but it was black and liquorice-y...made me hair smell lovely x

I haven't forgiven them for discontinuing Flying Saucers bubble bath bar.

I love SnowFairy shower gel at Christmas,and the Godmother soap all year round.
Oatifix face mask is lovely,and really helps my dry skin.
I use the Lip Service lip balm all the time too (tiny tin for almost £6 but it lasts for ages),and I use different bath boms as I fancy.I think The Rocketeer is my favourite at the minute.

So yeah,big Lush fan here :flower:

My favouritest thing ever is the Comforter bubble bar - love it love it!!!

I also like the new rose jam bubbleroon.

I don't really get shower jelly either - it just slithers off down the plug hole!!

Oh the shop makes me have a head ache far too many scents in one room! :haha:

best - ocean salt scrub
worst - sugar scrub (literally scratches your skin)

I like the bath stuff but its so expensive. amelie uses bubble bars and ballistics as baths are rare for me!
i love shower jellies but you have to put it on a puff and crush it in. a tiny bit gives loads of suds.

Best - any product in the Karma range, love the smell so much. Any of the bubble bars are gorgeous too.
Worst - I'd also say the sugar scrub. It so strong it almost takes your skin off!

I only just opened my Snow Fairy shower gel the other day (I've had it since Christmas) it's gorgeous :) And I used to use the Dream Cream but haven't bought it in ages. I always buy the shampoo bars if I'm travelling anywhere - they're lovely :flow:

I love comforter bubble bar, its gorg.

I had godmother soaps for my wedding favours. They cut me loads into little cubes and polished it all for me so it was all smooth edged and pretty, and put it all into my favour boxes for me to collect. Best of all for all that they only charged me the cost of the soap itself.

Not such a fan of shower jelly but they do smell nice.

I love lush! I have one of their solid perfumes, tuca tuca I think or something similar. Gorgeous :)

Currently using the little robot bath bomb for Thomas and I also love the red/white mushroom bath bomb. It's vanilla scented which I love :)

I also don't rate the shower jellies.

I love snow fairy, just finished my xmas stash :cry:
Max uses ickle baby bot (we break it into 4 pieces so it lasts longer)
And I love the bubble wands.
OH uses the soap bars all the time.

I love the solid shampoo but need to go grab some more.
Oh and I use the lip scrubs and lip balms.:haha:

We love lush.

I think Im going to go tomorrow afternoon and get some of these bits to try:happydance:
Plus,I definitely need more bath bombs.The mushroom one smelt lovely the other day,but Id already bought about 5:haha:I havent tried the bubble wands,but Ive bought mum one for Mothers Day.I think Ill have to treat myself to one.

Are the shampoo bars good?I think I might try one of those too x

I only got in to lush products at christmas when my hubby bought me some bath bombs and now i have become an addict, i love the bath bombs and i recently bought a shampoo, 'i love juicy' which i love makes my hair so clean and smelling lush!!!

i will be watching this thread as i am still new to the Lush experience.

what are the bubble bars?

i am also looking for a conditioner to soften hair and a moisturiser any recomendations?

I love lush. But it's getting expensive to use it all the time so I make my own as lo loves a bath bomb in his bath each night. There's so easy to make an for what I spend on one bath bomb I can make between 15 and 20

I reckon Lush has gone really crap the past couple of years :(

Honey I Washed The Kids soap was always my favourite product, along with Avowash and a moisturiser called Skin Sin but they don't make it anymore. It smelled amazing.

I'm glad you girls mentioned the shower jellies, was going to buy one but when I thought about it I wasn't too in love with the smells and I thought what really is the point? Don't think I will bother! I used their solid shampoos, gorgeous smells but I haven't found the one for my hair yet! Thinking of getting the solid washing up fairy ;) x

I'm so gutted that they have discontinued the coconut deodorant powder :(

I love angels on bare faces face wash, vanishing cream moisturiser, jumping juniper shampoo bar which smells amazing and makes my hair really clean :cloud9:

I have the shower jelly and love the smell but most of it falls down the plughole :( I also got one of the wee tabs that dissolve in water then you steam your face and use it as toner, I didn't really rate it at all. it was less than a pound but I definitely wouldn't get it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->