Calling all Lush fans! Your favourite/worse products?

My favorite was the Cherry Tree Lane soap which they no longer do, but I also like Honey I shrunk the Kids Soap. I also like the cream candy and pop in the bath melts too :)

I got the Hello Gorgeous set today for mother's day (don't trust oh lol). It's £18.95 and full of gorgeous things :D it has a sakura bathbomb in it. They only sell the sakura products in Japan now, sucks :(

They also have washing up sticks (for your dishes!). So cool!

Anything in the karma range...Fortunatly my sister makes bath products, and has just discovered how to make the same smell.....So i get all my yummy karma-y smelling bath products from my sister :)

My absolute fave is their Honey I Washed the Kids soap :cloud9: It's amazing..

I also love their Ma Bar bubble bath bar (it's the one that's half beige half brown with what looks like half a flake bar in the middle) - it smells beautiful. Oh and I have one of their dusting powders called "Candy Fluff" which is yummy smelling too and glittery hehe.

Have used their solid shampoos in the past and they are really quite good though I don't know how good they actually are for your hair, as they do get it stringently clean and I've heard that's not good for it, stripping out all the oils etc etc :shrug:

I don't have anything of theirs that I don't like per se, I too don't really get the shower jelly but meh. It's fun to play with though :lol:

I only got in to lush products at christmas when my hubby bought me some bath bombs and now i have become an addict, i love the bath bombs and i recently bought a shampoo, 'i love juicy' which i love makes my hair so clean and smelling lush!!!

i will be watching this thread as i am still new to the Lush experience.

what are the bubble bars?

i am also looking for a conditioner to soften hairand a moisturiser any recomendations?

Their American Cream (think that's what it's called) conditioner is really good :thumbup:

Just picked up their pink egg bath bomb. If anyone loves snow fairy then it's pretty much the same but in bath bomb form!

I love Karma and Sakura. And Honey I Washed the Kids!

Luckily my SIL works at Lush, so I have the hook up, but my favs AREEEE:

Big Blue bath bombs
Snow Fairy
Cosmetic Lad
Gorgeous (pretty pricey!)
Its Raining Men shower gel
anndddd the Juicy shampoo!

Oh I love that Ocean Salt or whatever Blah mentioned? and I love the beer shampoo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->