**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Nope, nothing! Looks like I will be being induced tomorrow. Not happy about it but what can you do!

Same here mumlanning, this baby is never coming out!!! I am trying everything, well apart from resting but I feel the more I am active the baby might move down. I so don't want to be induced!!!!!!!!!

I went to a Bar Mitzvah last night and I was doing the funny little dancing they do which involves skipping in a circle of people for at least 5 mins, felt like forever (my DH is the Jewish one, i have no idea what the dance is called).... that didnt even bring it on!

I dont recommend it but there was a doctor and a paramedic in the room so I felt safe enough! Although i assume it would have the same effect as bouncing on a ball and walking sideways up stairs, just with more impact and at the same time!

Sounds like a lot more fun too. I suppose these babies will just come out when the are ready and I am not de yet so I suppose I can't complain bu would so love to go naturally. 2 more nights bouncing on the ball and OH. He said he thinks I am trying to kill him lol!! He will be glad when this baby comes!!

It was great fun, if not just to see the look on people's faces!

Had a few niggles today and a bit more discharge but not holding out any hope!

2 weeks left till your 42 week pregnancy is complete Lucy :)

You guys are all doing really well x

Induction day has arrived! Phoning the hospital in an hour to get my bed! See you all on the other side!

Hope if doesn't take too long! Good luck xxxxx

Mummylanning, hope it's all going well!!
Izzy, any niggles for you hun before tomorrow - good luck!
1 day overdue now - I reckon I've another 11 days in me yet - but I finally packed my hospital bag today, and mum and dad are here for childcare and moral support.

Good Luck mummylanning!!!
Not a thing hwm, I feel like this baby would never shift if left to its own devices. Imagine I went myself tonight, how good would that be.
U coud go anytime hwm, at least u are all organised and ready to go. Can't wait to hear the weight!! Mine too, hope they got t right this time!

hope all is going well lanning, and good luck izzy, and hwm more newborn news i cant wait :) good luck to you all

2 of my friends had there baby boys yesterday daniel and tommy.

x

Going in for dinner time!! So emotional today. Dunno how I am going yo leave DD without having a melt down, esp in front on mil, how embarrassing, hope I can hold it together!!!

Oh Izzy! wow :)
Lanning hope you're home having cuddles now!
I've been having irregular contractions all day - I'd have called them cramps, but one showed up on the CTG this morning - MW said it could be tonight or it could be next week - I'm not very good at the pain when there's no particular end in sight!

Ok guys, quick update!

On second pessary, finally got cervix to lower enough to break waters. Now just waiting for a spot on the labour ward. It could be tonight or it could be tomorrow. Either way I hope to be having cuddles by tomorrow night!

Hope you are ok izzy! It's been all a bit scary and emotional for me too!

Nothing happening until 10pm, been here fir 4 hrs already doing nothing, knackered already!!

45 hrs after induction and still nothing. Still waiting for a bed on the labour ward. Just worried now that all pains have stopped! I don't want to go backwards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->