**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

I'm so naive I thought you meant a bag with a pink lining!

LOVE the bag Linds! I justified my OiOi by saying It was my handbag for at least 2 years with baby 1, and another 2 years for baby 2. £90 divided by 4 years = 22.50/year. I easily spend more than that on bags and things under normal circumstances so in my little mind it made sense! :haha: I also said I would do without Xmas/B'day pressies if I got it. He held me to that one! No comment on the fact I've now got another bag - though not anywhere close to as expensive!

me too! only they're usually for poppy!

Urgh - heartburn - how I wasn't looking forward to that starting - I didn't have it until 31+ weeks with C - was bad enough when it started at 7-8 weeks with B - but 5 weeks - NO THANKS!!

I love owls cant wait to see it

Nuke a girl in the hair dressers had that channging bag today !!!! Its lovely

Speaking of hairdressers they turned my hair yellow with ginger streaks & burned my scalp with toner have to go back tomorrow to get it fixed which is a pain in the ass but will hopefully break the up as scan isnt until 3.55pm

Im feeling odd about it to be honest i still dont think it has sunk in that am pregnant again (as silly as that may sound) i think once i know the sex & get a name it will lol

Heartburn is the devil !!!

Xxx

Burned scalp - ouch! Hope they do a better job of fixing it! Enjoy your scan :)

Hi

Could you add me to your list for TTC in 2012. Hopefully will be able to repost with my BFP.:flower:

I want a BFP!! But so far I haven't ovulated, so I don't think it'll be anytime soon. I could be CD15/16 rather than 19?

Hi Fairytoes! Are you trying for your first or second (or more)? roughly whereabouts in NI are you and how long have you been TTC etc :)

Hi Fairytoes - good luck with your TTC - looking forward to your BFP soon!

Emy, Are you using OPKs? Maybe you ov and didn't realise? I thought I hadn't this month as I didn't get usual cramps, but still there was my BFP :)

As for me, think we may have sold our car :happydance: not quite the price we wanted, but better than we might have expected - so pleased - one big job off the list!

thats brill!!! selling a car can be a stressful business!!

you may well have ov'd and not realised emma, i used to do 2/3 opks every single day and i have NEVER got a proper positive!

ImBack! God had no Internet as my contract was up. But today OH got me a late Xmas prezzie an iPhone so I'm able to get on now. So what have I missed any updates for front page?

Iv my scan Friday :) hope your all well? Xx

yep we have a new member Fairytoes! details on page 79!

i'm not coping v well with OBEM tonight - tears streaming

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->