**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

eeeeeeeeeee LIZ!! you're going to be a mummy soooooooooo soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

babies babies, sooooooo many babiessssss!! :dance:

Anyone fancy buying my silver cross halo? I want a new pram. :haha:

https://www.silvercross.co.uk/outlet-store/halo-pushchair/

down to 125 debs!

Yup. I love it, but want a different one :rofl: just a wee notion... I'm sure it will wear off!

I hav a red quinny buzz and want a diff one too,lol.

It'll be some meet in the summer with the amount of babies due!

My actual newborn pram is the cosatto cabi, but don't want to get rid of it til I would get a new travel system :dohh: Mathew has informed me that he will not be impressed if I insist on yet another pram purchase, no matter how well I can justify it to myself! :haha: spoil sport!

:haha: i have a red quinny buzz as well and I loooooooove it!

LOL Debbie!!!

Firstly at your bag purchases and secondly as your pram temptation ;) it's a hard life not being flithy rich and being able to swan in and have what you like eh?

My house is now insanely full of toys...but the funny thing is, they are boys toys. Lots of hammery things and vechicles, and tool sets! I'm screwed for space if I ever have a girl and have to fit in a dolls house and a play kitchen!

:haha: filthy rich! I WISH! Got a little tax refund and the sale handbag and changing bag wiped it out. Ah well.

Working on the new pram idea. Went and had a play with the one I currently covet today and now want it even more :dohh: Husband says no. Considering divorce so he no longer has a say. :rofl:

So, if anyone wants a Cosatto Cabi complete travel system (Black and yellow) or Silver Cross Halo (Black Denim) feel free to enquire here! :haha:

what one are you after? See i got my micralite for DD1 and assuming it still functions baby 3 will use it too - I still love it!

Happy new year ladies

Ooo what changing bag did you get ,I'm in love with the polka dot babymel one but its so expensive

I have to get a new pram as DS is over four & I wasn't expecting to have any more children any time soon so his got chucked out

I have my 20 wk scan on Wed & have decided for a number of reasons to find out what team we are on, DS is convinced its a boy & I kind of have that feeling as well

xXX

How scary sounding was that wind last night! Things were flying everywhere, lamp posts were swaying and I thought our neighbours trees were gonna come crashing down. Thankfully now its calmed down, but the rain is on now.

it's still bright and clear here at the minute, but wind still howling! Bizarrley I think it helped the girls sleep - white noise effect! I on the other hand was convinced a tree was coming through the window!

Got an owl print bag by Suzy Smith in TK Maxx. Can't find any pics online so shall post one later. Still keeping my OiOi giraffe tote though... a girl's gotta have options! :haha:

see i've never used anything but the boots freebie one - maybe I'll treat myself this third time round!

I really want a Pink Lining bag! Can't justify the price tho, perhaps DH will take pity on me!

Woooooooooo for your scan Lauren!! Can't wait to hear which team you're on!!

i think this is my favourite
https://www.pinklining.co.uk/shop/changing-bags/yummy-mummy/yummy-mummy-blue-lost-meadow-laminate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->