**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

You do get paranoid, even though you know these things. 2 lines on a stick is such a hard thing to believe as 'evidence' that there really is a little thing growing inside you :)
And when the only evidence you have seems unreilable you do worry.

Cheers guys. I did another digi and still got my 2-3 so i guess i should try and quit worrying... What will be will be, not a lot I can do to change things one way or another...

don't worry!! if ur still getting positives you're definitely preggers hun! i know it's a bummer with the weird working days and stuff, but perhaps make a gp appointment for a blood test?

I'm just about to call gp. But I doubt they'll do bloods. they never even confirmed with a urine test last two times!

:(

i honestly don't think you have anything to worry about hun!

So holywoodmum, you said you were telling your family tonight on the other thread which I'm going to lay low in lol

Do you have siblings with families and your OH too? Do they all have 2 kids each? :s is that the done thing?

DH and i are both one of two siblings... as are my mum, his mum, his dad... There re no other grandchildren yet... Dunno, I feel like a naughty school girl somehow!

Well, told my folks. Mum said she'd been wondering! Both seem v pleased :)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww glad they're happy hun! :hugs:

Since yesterday I have acquired a pain on my right very low back, maybe my tailbone or that area. But only felt on right hip. Moving my right leg affects it. If I sit or am lying its ok, but once I get up its sore. Though If i get walking for awhile its fine again. Bloody annoying

yes, Happy New Year all you smexy ladies!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I went shopping today. Nothing worth looking at in the sales. 'cept a handbag, which I bought. Also got pretty much everything I need for baby's arrival (and a new changing bag... oops!) because I'm getting more convinced every day that I'm not going to make it another 2 months. (Consultant is even starting my weekly appts 2 weeks early which has just intensified that feeling!)

Happy New Year Everyone!!
What a year it will be will all the new arrivals!!! :flower:

Yeh, feels odd knowing I will soon be able to finally say 'my baby is due THIS year' lol. And THIS month! Less than 2 weeks til my due date!

oooooooooooh not long to gooooooo!!!

I potentially only have 2 weeks to go..eek! All depends how much hes grown at my scan on thursday..the doc last month had told me maybe new years eve..so Im glad hes still in there! Im getting impatient now tho..its so hard to sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->