**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Thanks. Hollywoodmum that's fantastic congrats I bet Your over the moon.lovely tigger 1 of each perfect . X oh welcome newbie :) x

My sudden onslaught of morning sickness seems to have calmed down:thumbup: OMG what a relief!

Great I'll update front page soon as I can. So it's tigger boy nuke girly and Hollywoodmum due sept and fairyToes newbie ttc anything els? X

Only 1 more sleep till our scan we had a convo last night and we are going to ask gender, altho they widnt tell us with Eva so reckon it's gonna be same thing Tomoz tbh. X

keep us posted on what they say- mine is following week and would like to know what the attitude is to giving hints! Although we do have our 4d booked for Feb so will be finding out then anyway!

Very excited for you Courtney :)! Hope you do get to find out, I'm sure it will be nice to have had both experiences. Sure, if you have another one you can choose what you perfered ;) hehehe!

I'm offically TTC now if that hasn't been added to front. My cycle is all over the place and ovulation sticks are giving me no luck. I think I've started my 2WW today, certainly reckon I'll ovulate in the next few days if I haven't today.

Excited :D

Yes - Linds and Lucy, I've been peeing away on them and no pos and now I've actually ran out haha! Think I'm more likely to be CD 17 today which makes more sense, BDed yesterday and will be doing friday too. Another girl whose journal I stalk had no pos on the ICs OR the smiley digis and still got BFP so I'm not disappointed. :)

any update courtney?!?! i am saying team :pink:

I can't help but think :pink: too, so you're about 90% likely to have a boy! :rofl:

hello ladies i am youngNimum'S twin sister. congrats to you all:happydance: .
Just to let you all know my and YoungNImum have started a page on facebook for all you due in 2012 already people on it and some really good things on it.. feel free to join the link is.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_122123637907042&notif_t=group_activity

dont no if that will come up but if yous cant find it search Vicky floyd and either message me or add me as i friend and ill be more than happy to add you all. Look forward to hearing from yous, come on over and ge chatting.
Thanks xx:thumbup:

Got a letter just now from the health visitor, she is coming on 21st feb for a visit. Whats this for? I'm guessing its gonna be the same one that comes out after baby is born.

The MW down here usually makes a pre-birth visit to the house, maybe in your area it's the HV?
They didn't get the chance to come and see me coz Abbie came early! :haha:

Neither came to see me... Just to see if you'be any questions i guess?

No one ever came to my house before he was born. Maybe they are checking if it's clean and tidy ;)

No one ever came to my house before he was born. Maybe they are checking if it's clean and tidy ;)

Hehe no worries there, nesting has kicked in well and truly, even the dog is scared to linger too long in one spot. :haha:

Hehe no worries there, nesting has kicked in well and truly, even the dog is scared to linger too long in one spot. :haha:

:rofl: im interested- do u think ur dog knows ur preggers?? one of my parents, sasha, never left my side when i was pregnant with poppy and in their house! just sat beside me with her head resting on my knee allllll the time.

ive got a home visit in the near future too, but am almost 100% positive that's because im planning a HB!

it's amazing isn't it! they can probably smell it. and by "it" i mean my vagina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->