**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

im totally pimping out the buzz!!

Most of mine are pocket nappies, so like a nappy that has a flap and you put bamboo or terry inserts into, then take them out and wash the whole thing. I only use liners when teething now but found them handy at the start - though next time I won't bother as my Dyson (<3) eats all dirt. They are just flushable for lifting waste off and can be washed as well.

At night Silas has three layers of bamboo and three layers of terry. Now he's drinking more liquids in the day he's basically at the max the nappies can potentially take.

omfg don't let me near custom prams!! I'm going to buy a purple colour pack for my oyster I think so I can mix n match it with the yellow one I have. What I reeaaally want is purple and green though...

Thanks, I'll get the hang of it I'm sure, gonna check out the sites you posted thanks :) x

Excited for Thursday going to look at a few electric violins :) x

oooooh electric violins!! i played the violin for years!

Ohh fab! what did you play? Me an my twin had lessons from
About 9-10 don't play classical or anything we play Irish traditional music, Eva loves it when I play! X

classical mainly, but when i got into music myself i started playing more modern stuff, like nirvana :haha:

Been checking out the nappy sites mentioned here, thank you!

I think I'll use disposable nappies that I have already gathered up (all freebies) at the start and then I'll switch to bamboo terry squares.

Also found https://thenappylady.co.uk
really useful, she has a facebook page and a youtube page showing all the different terries and prefolds.

awesome wyntir!! ive never used prefolds and wraps, too much work for me! :haha:

I'v been proper greedy, couldn't decide between bacon or sausage, so had 1 of each :S

Good choice ,Why chose when you can have both ha ha

I was going to make chicken ,with cheese & broc pasta but I think french toast sounds like a plan

My son has been ill for two wks now & today I thought we would go out for a walk to get air & a few bits from the shop ,i got him dressed went up to the loo & when i came down he is out cold on the sofa & now its lashing down *Boo* to crappy NI weather

Spent much of today timing pains. :wacko:
Off to the bath shortly to see if they stop.

Oh wow, how are you coping? How the timing going? Are you ok 100 questions at once lol x

OMG!!! Luna tomorrow, all the very best of gd luck!!!!!! :hugs:

:rofl: Yeah I'm grand. They're "ouch" but not "argh holy sh*t I'm in labour". Have every confidence they will stop again. Had them every 10 mins for 3 hours this afternoon. They stopped. Started again around 5pm and have been every 10-15 mins since.

I know - I was thinking that earlier... I was only joking about jumping the queue! Honest! :haha:

Bath didn't stop them, but they're not quite so ouch worthy. This could go on for days/weeks though so not counting my chickens yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->