**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

I was just looking at the front page has eveyone went before there due date so far ? X

Yep! 4 weeks! Though I would like to go anytime in the next 2. Please and thank you. :haha: majorly miserable at the moment and just want baby to be here now!

Yea Laura :) tigger have you got things sorted for baby coming? X

Hey welcome :) I'll add you to front page. Where abouts you from? X

I can remember that stage, altho I honestly thought I was going to go over but went early, which was a shock! X

This is totally different for me. Had 3 days of miserableness before Abbie arrived (at 38 weeks). :lol:

I had an internal scan once - but I can't remember why - I distinctly remember the condom going on though!
Hi Megananna :wave:

welcome megananna! wer r u from?

I was due 2 days ago on the 29th of jan still waiten on him arriving I think hes to comfortable lol getting induced on the 7th of feb if he hasnt came himself :) xx

Hi saz, welcome, where are you from?
Hopefully you'll go soon, gd luck!! :flower:

Hi Saz!

Took a new bump picture this morning. Not the best pic, but I was tidying so comfy clothes for me.

31012012431.jpg

See how round its getting!

welcome saz! wer r u from?

that's a lovely bumo wyntir!!

wyntir your bump id getting biiiig!

Back after 5 days without internet...bad 5 days...:haha:

Welcome everyone :D. Liz (Lunabean) got to pushing using only G&A and then Noah was born in two pushes! Hopefully she'll get to a birth story at some stage, sure she's very busy atm. Very very bad tear due to the speed of the birth...shes had surgery and has been told she maybe temporarily incontinent (just what you need when you've got a newborn to look after). She said he's a very sucky baby and was sucking the tip of her friends nose! She did sound so happy though :cloud9:!

Hey welcome saz I'll add you to the front page, how are you feeling, which hospital you using?

Aw fab bump pic, getting round and bonus no stretch marks :)

Oh poor luna that's the last thing you'd want to here after having a baby :( hope she manages to do a birth story love reading them

X

Saz, hope you go on your own before the 7th - I feel for you - mine were both 11 days late...
Wyntir, lovely bump!
Thanks for the update on Liz Emy :)
Courtney, she did write a wee bit about the birth in her journal...

Thanks eveyone, yes youngnimum no stretch marks :)

Poor Luna, well done her tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->