**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

You are the official updater linds!
Nothing exciting to report... Getting nowhere fast. All slowed again (but still there) so just a waiting game. Bet we'll still be here in a fortnight!

Your playing with us now, we need another baby to coooo at lol hope your feeling ok? X

Sharon when's your 4D scan not long? X

Yeah Debs stop giving us a lack of baby and pop him out so we can see how cute he is!

I won't to have a moan a really silly hormonal moan about something that's pissd me of but I don't have the energy right now!

Tigger how's things going with you an baby?

Sharon is your son excited about finding out?

So it's majella 10th feb, Sharon 18th and me 27th anyone els gotta scan this month?
X

Sweet FA happening here now. Still constantly crampy and uncomfortable, but no signs of a baby making an appearance any time soon. Have a to do list made for this afternoon that involves eating curry for lunch and some vigorous cleaning tasks in the (vain!) hope that something might "click". :rolleyes: desperate times and all that!

clean the floor with a scrubby brush! sideways up and down stairs!!

I have scrubbed the kitchen and living room floors on my hands and knees and dried them off with a towel. :smug: Given myself a sore back and not much else! :haha: Still have some things on my list of labour inducing tasks so fingers crossed! :haha:

Youngnimum I got a scan this month on the 17th. :)

Well thought I'd sleep on it and see if I'd still be pissed of and I am! MIL informed OH of his sisters baby names ( she due 22nd June) yesterday. Our 2nd name wev picked for a girl she has picked as a first name if she has a girl, she finds out Tuesday what she's having so I might have nothing to worry about but OH wonts to change the name now it bloody to me long enough getting him to agree on the 2nd name.
Well anyway iv almost decided to pick a new one because if I do have a girl and still use the name it's all I'd hear of his Mum that his sister choose that name :( but nothing seems to jump out at me because iv gotten used to saying our names. We both agreed we would keep our names a surprise from family and friends so she didn't no till yesterday I'd picked it but OH told his mum but he said she never. Said anything moan over for now! X

Wyntir you excited? Good few of us having scans this month, I'll no after this one if we need another, but back at hospital march for anti-D the joys x

Thats a shame about names! We haven't told anyone our names, except for posting them here.

Some days I want to share them with everyone just cos i'm so excited and love the names, but then I think no its better to wait. So I'll share with you girls the current names we have chosen. It took me all this pregnancy to find ones hubby liked lol.

So we have Raylan Oscar, Damien Jax, Jax Damien, or Jax Ethan. OH is very much a fan of the names Jax and Damien.

Girls we have Everly Rose or Everly Grace.

About scan, I cannot wait for it to come around, feels like a long time since we had our last scan. Roll on two weeks!

I'm just disappointed more than anything, if I do find a name I like OH will just have to agree lol

Lovely names jax is fantastic!

X

Finished work yesterday so im on my first day of Maternity Leave today! YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

wooooooooooooooooooo majella!!!!! fab! we shud totally meet up sometime! u cant be that far away from me!

i also love the name jax!

Congratulations Majella!!! :happydance:

I love the names Jax and Damien. My brother likes Damien very much I know so wouldn't use it on him. Might get a newphew called that one day :). A few nights ago I remembered the name I really like the name 'Ivor', and that's currently quite a fav of mine for a boy.

BnB and my mother were the only people who knew my baby names :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->