**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Hi saz :flower: how exciting to think this time next week you could have your baby !!!

Poor luna :(

I have a map of the world on my belly and on my legs, arm etc after DS ,It was funny I only got them on my left arm and im right handed I think all the fork lifting I done kept my right arm safe from them lol

does anyone know if your allowed to bring children to your midwife app in the doctors ,I was going to bring DS along so he can hear the heartbeat ?

X

yep poppy has come to all of mine! and she generally runs round wrecking everything, the mw doesn't mind though, they have some toys there for kids actually!

My stretchmarks with Eva where horrible really red and sore looking they didn't hurt and only really got them the last few weeks of pregnancy, I used to take belly bump shots but I don't think I'm brave enough to do it this time.

I decided to do something productive yesterday and iv started crocheting a baby cardigan :s x

I'm having a baby next month! :happydance: Time has certainly flew past

Scary isn't it! I have only 14 weeks left til my maternity- 11 weeks til my hours go down!

oooooooooh crazy how time flies!!! :shock:

my stretchmarks are now just shiny but they were soooooooo red at the end of pregnancy, i called it my tiger belly

I wouldn't know how to crochet to save my life!
Next month wyntir - cool!
My stretch marks are mostly from being fat. I'm sure this baby will give me a few more though...

I'm having a baby! At least I flipping better be with the regular pains and tightenings that have been keeping me occupied for the last 20hours!

I'm having a baby! At least I flipping better be with the regular pains and tightenings that have been keeping me occupied for the last 20hours!

ooerr! a wee bit early, but how exciting - at least not queue jumping now!!

Yeah I reckon it is! Like holywood said, wee bit early, but monster has been measuring 2 weeks big most appts so all should be well!

happy days! i want all the details now!! how far apart, how long are they lasting!? Sorry, total snoop alert... living life vicariously.

right debs, I AM APPOINTING MYSELF OFFICIALLY "LET THE BNB GIRLS KNOW" PERSON. so text me!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck debbie, in case i dont get to s[peak to u again!

Yoooo! I'm glad he's not waiting around cause I know you were worried about him getting too big. :happydance:

:wohoo: I nearly jump of the bed im so excited for you ,would they try & stop your labour if your less than 37 wks or are you good to go ? xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->