**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Ops sorry poppy lol seen the pics of her an her wicked kitchen an thought it was her bday :S

Iv my growth scan tomorrow hopefully ill get some scan pics to share x

Hi ladies

Just checking in - Hope you and your bumps are all well!

Have my 1st appointment with the midwife on Wednesday. Eeeeek so excited, and nervous too. These next 3 days will drag in - my appointment isn't until 17:30!!! Will have to keep extra busy at work to get the days in!!

You're the third Feb 29 i know! one will be 9, the other 6 :)

Have been thinking about this for some time and am blanking. I thought they came every 4 years?

It is deffo the best birthday ever. You're the first person I've ever known to have it! Enjoy your last facebook birthday for sometime :D

Lol I think she means that the 9 year old will be 36 and the 6 year old will be 24 - it's my 7th birthday and I'll be turning 28 :)

A lot of people ask stuff like, ''Is it not a bit crap only having a birthday every 4 years?'' but the thing is, you do celebrate turning a year older each year - it's just that once every 4 years you get an extra special one. My 40th will also be my 10th, hahaha!

Could *not* get up this morning, was so sleepy, don't know how I managed it. But it's Monday! I love Mondays/Tuesdays as OH is a chef and those days are like his weekend; he works the rest of the time. Once we get the kids to school we have all day to ourselves which is awesome. He's off all week now, woohoo! Even better, it's officially March this week which means I'm in my second last month of being pregnant - triple woohoo!

Still got a really strong gut feeling that this wee man isn't going to hang around much past the end of March. He's been head down now for about a week and I've been getting the pressure pains you feel when they start to engage. Judging by how I feel now I'm pretty sure he's made some progress - tmi, but I feel like I have to wee *literally* every two mins but when I go I can't get anything out cos he's in the way!

Also had a lovely surprise visit from some friends last night. They hung around a good few hours, offered to do some housework and generally gave me a right giggle - it was much needed. Can't wait until Wednesday now to see what all these secret plans are about!

Have a good day girls, hope we're all doing well!

eshka i am soo jealous! i think being born on 29/02 wud be soo cool. i know of one other who shares that birthday!

Emy, Eshka explained what I mean - one was born 36 years ago, one 24 years ago...
Eshka, enjoy your week off with DH! Where does he cook?

I am a fan of Leap Day birthdays :)

He chefs in a restaurant in Pomeroy, which is about a 5 min drive from us. It's called Stepz - been in myself and I have to say it is gorgeous. Slightly worried about having to call him out of work during Confirmation season as they're bound to be extremely busy, but it's when I'm due, so we can't do a thing about that!

Scan went well yesterday, was told everything is going well with baby and he/she weighs 2lb 8oz (altho I no they arnt accurate) but they booked me another growth scan in 4wks. OH's blood results where there he's positive so iv still to get anti-D injections. Got some pics but not the best as baby is big so couldn't get any really decent ones x

https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p116/crazyco-co/6a7377d6.jpg
Baby's wee face

Laura hope you have a good scan Tomoz :)

Eshka I wish my OH was a chef lol do use share the cooking? X

Yes, quite a dark scan but I see the face, definately easier when they're smaller. Glad everything is good, :blue: vibes all round from me!

Well ladies a small update, lost my plug this morning - well I think thats what it was!! However no pains or anything like that.

Well not very low but bump has def dropped over the weekend. :thumbup:

Not too bad a view scan pic for 28 weeks!
Majella, any niggles yet now?

Nothing, but Id be happy enough to get through tomorrow & into March cos Ive wanted a wee March baby as Im one!! :happydance:

i lost my plug in 2 pieces at 4 and 5pm on the saturday, Pops was here at 5pm on the sunday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->