**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

My friend let me borrow her tens and I never even got it on. :dohh: she swore by it with her labour though.

The Munchie and myself are well thanks. I'm sore of course but to be expected! He's got us all wrapped around his little finger already.

Welcome Eshka!

Izzy I was offered the jab but didn't take it either.

Hi Eshka :wave: I'm pregnant with my third now, with two girls, and would love a wee boy, but will obviously be delighted either way... we're staying team yellow though!
Tigger, hi good to see you :)
I have used TENS for bad back, but not really in labour... didn't get time with DD2!

Iv woke with a killer sore throat stuffed up runny nose and banging head achc :( got OH making me cheese on toast lol

On a positive note, really excited about seeing baby again on Monday just a bummer thatmy appointment not to 3:00

Nuke hope poppy is having a fab birthday x

Happy Birthday to Miss Poppy. Bet she is having a great time playing with that kitchen :)

Sorry to hear your feeling ill YoungNImum, hope the cheese on toast helps.

Its such a nice blowy day here, finally got all washing caught up on. First i've seen the bottom of linen basket for ages lol.

My bump has dropped, and I can definately feel the difference. I thought I was imagining it, but a friend at work yesterday said to me how much it looks lower.

thanks ladies, though it's not actually her birthday til tuesday! :haha:

Where are you in Tyrone Eshka? I just had my little boy in Craigavon. :thumbup:

Hey! Congrats on your wee boy Tiggertea :) I'm out by Cookstown now, we just moved. Was living between Coalisland and Dungannon before but moved back here as my family are all in Cookstown. Got a lovely house in the sticks (Kildress, if you've heard of it), suits us down to the ground!

Aw thanks for the warm welcome girls, it's nice to talk to other NI mums.

My bump has *seriously* dropped big time over the last few days, just really hope he doesn't have plans to come out anytime soon...he's a bit on the early side! I'm 32 weeks now - really need to get rid of that ticker - but midwife says she'll eat her hat if I get to 38 weeks never mind go past it. She's probably right, waters went around 37 weeks plus a few days with my two girls and they both arrived at 38 weeks on the button.

So, Bump Almighty, stay put please for another 4/5 weeks, then let 'er rip and come out to meet us all!

Yeah I've heard of Kildress. :thumbup: I'm in Killyman, so not quite a heaving metropolis either. :rofl: Oooooh I'm so excited, I have a BnBer closeby! (Not that you farther away ladies aren't fabulous too of course! :flower:)

When I have you here... your destash of cloth... did it include any small itti SIO? x

Yeah I've heard of Kildress. :thumbup: I'm in Killyman, so not quite a heaving metropolis either. :rofl: Oooooh I'm so excited, I have a BnBer closeby! (Not that you farther away ladies aren't fabulous too of course! :flower:)

My God, Killyman lol! Of all the places, I didn't expect you to say there. Been out that direction quite a few times, the kids' dad takes them there sometimes to see one of his best mates and his wife. I'm up Dungannon way a lot of the time seeing my nan and best mate; Killyman's no distance really!

'Scuse the ridiculous hour ladies, I've got the dreaded pregnancy insomnia and a fit of hormones ongoing to boot, lol. Just had a mug of RLT and I'm going to try bed again shortly. Anyone else suffering from sleep problems? I always get this later on in my pregnancies *sigh*, I'll feel it tomorrow when I'm housebound with my two girls to entertain while OH is at work.

Have to say the tens machine didn't do much for me the one time I tried it, but I might give it a wee go again this time. With my last labour I was happy enough to power on through until I was dilating steadily and ready for gas and air (my old buddy, can't wait to meet it again lol!).

I was thinking 'Oh No! I thought Poppy's birthday was the 28th!"

But then I find I was right :smug:

Win for Emy.

Close by Bnbers are great :D

Happy birthday to Poppy for when the time comes :) Any other year, she'd be sharing a birthday with me...but it's a leap year, and that means I get my real birthday, woop!!!

That's right girls, I'm a Leapling and it's my 7th birthday on Weds 29th - so, so excited! Even Facebook doesn't acknowledge my birthday on an ordinary year lol - it'll say it's my birthday tomorrow the day before, but because we go from 28th - March 1st it never actually says it's my birthday.

My family have some stuff planned, all very top secret, but my mum did let me in on one wee thing just in case my brother can't pull it off, lol, it's the loveliest idea bless him. He's an editor at the Daily Mirror (hates the paper, but works for the Press Association and got sent there on a contract) and he's trying to arrange for a surprise birthday announcement somewhere in Wednesday's paper. We're very close, but he can't get home for my birthday and wanted to make a big gesture in his absence. Couldn't believe it when mum told me, hahaha. So if anyone buys it and happens to see the name 'Sheanin Hughes' in it, that's me!

Other than that, I know I've got some pampering lined up and a wee get together at my house, but I know nothing else. Just hope I don't bloody well blub all over the show, my hormones are so bad right now!

You're the third Feb 29 i know! one will be 9, the other 6 :)

Have been thinking about this for some time and am blanking. I thought they came every 4 years?

It is deffo the best birthday ever. You're the first person I've ever known to have it! Enjoy your last facebook birthday for sometime :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->