**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

that'd be a johnathan edwards-style jump!

Any of you ladies been offered the swine flu jab and if so did you get it? I didn't think I would be offered it this time of the year and have been taken back a bit.

I got it izzy, in Jan - the doc said it was too near the end of the season when I went in to get referred (at 5 weeks pregnant - it was a registrar) and then they called me back a few days later to ask me to come in. I had it last time too.

I got it too, but personally I wouldn't get it again, don't think it agreed with me but that's just me.

Got room for one more girls?

I didn't think there was an NI group on here! I'm from Tyrone, due to give birth in Craigavon in April (due date 23rd, ticker is wrong I think!) and I'm having my first wee boy after two girls :)

Approaching 32 weeks at the mo and just can't wait to meet him, this pregnancy has been no walk in the park, lol.

How is everyone doing? Hope nobody minds me nudging my way in!

I really don't want to get it, I wis they hadn't offered me it. Apparently they do up to March time. I am gonna feel like I have to get it if they keep askin me. I need to really research it so I can make an informed decision. Didn't gt it with DD but then again it wasn't about then.

YAY! Someone local to me! Welcome Eshka! Where in Tyrone are you?
I just had my little boy in Craigavon. :thumbup:

I really don't want to get it, I wis they hadn't offered me it. Apparently they do up to March time. I am gonna feel like I have to get it if they keep askin me. I need to really research it so I can make an informed decision. Didn't gt it with DD but then again it wasn't about then.

Is that the flu jab you're on about Izzy?

Where are you in Tyrone Eshka? I just had my little boy in Craigavon. :thumbup:

welcome eshka!

izzy, you do not have to get anything you don't want to. I didn't get it. My parents are friends with a lady who is high up in the research side of things in N.I. and flies all over the world giving lectures etc, I asked her about the flu jab and she just laughed :wacko: I think it's totally unnecessary. Don't let anyone pressure you into it!!

EDIT: ^that's regarding the normal flu jab, I got the swine flu jab last time but not this time. I really wish I hadn't first time round too.

Eshka welcome, always room for more in here :)
I'll add your info to front page x

Tigger how are you and Ethan keeping?

Iv my growth scan Monday can't wait to see bubba again :D x

I got the flu jab but I am asthmatic as well, so anything to save me dealing with a bad dose at anytime not alone when pregnant!

Picked up my tens machine yesterday. Any advise or opinions? Did anyone use one?

Welcome eshka :flower:

majella my sister used one with all three of her children & she thought it was great .I will be interested to see what you think of it .I had bad back pain when I was in labour with my DS & just wanted my back rubbed non stop so considering using a tens this time round .

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->