**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Scan went well yesterday, was told everything is going well with baby and he/she weighs 2lb 8oz (altho I no they arnt accurate) but they booked me another growth scan in 4wks. OH's blood results where there he's positive so iv still to get anti-D injections. Got some pics but not the best as baby is big so couldn't get any really decent ones x

frigging inconsiderate men and their positive blood types, mine's one too! got my jab next wednesday :wacko:

Loved the scan pic - lovely lovely lovely!

OH not only shares the cooking...he does most of it :blush: and he's currently busybodying around the house putting away clean laundry after hoovering/mopping to within an inch of his life, bless him!

Majella! I've got everything crossed things go the way you want them to, that's really exciting :)

I'm officially celebrating my 7th birthday in 20 odd minutes...but I'm also that bit closer to turning 30, lol. Off to get my hair done in the morning after the school run, followed by family/friends all arriving here tomorrow evening. It's a baby shower/birthday party type thing, really can't wait now. OH also picked up the pram this morning and it's ready and waiting for baby to come along and fill it. Aside from finishing my hospital bag, we're all good to go, eek!

Hah ino nuke, iv mine booked for 15th march, I was dreading it last time but I didn't find it that bad bit uncomfy :/

Has anyone put in for the health and pregnancy grant?

How you feeling majellA?

X

Happy birthday Eskha :cake:

Ooo Majella all signs are good :happydance:

Youngnimum they have done away with the health & pregnancy grant from last year the only pregnancy grant available is the sure start maternity grant but its only for your first child so you wouldnt qualify :nope:

There is the links with the info -

https://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyT...ngupchildren/HealthinPregnancyGrant/index.htm

https://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyT...ort/Expectingorbringingupchildren/DG_10018854

Does anyone else feel like the weeks are flying in ,I still have so much to do !!!

No bother hun ,the £190 was the health in pregnancy one xXx

happy birthday Eskha!

Well I have returned from Dublin trip, no surprise arrivals from beetroot lol.
Unbelievable how good Rammstein are live, incredible show.

Happy Birthday Eshka!

and yeah Courtney, basically if it's not your first baby you get feck all now! Fair enough I say, how many people actually spent that money on healthy food? I'm pretty sure mine went on babygrows and chips. :haha:

Dam that will! I wasn't eligible for the £500 one with Eva so lost out on that tho I did get the £190 which went on nappies/sleepsuits junk food lol I was gonna put it towards my pram aswell :( must rethink that one!

Wyntir glad to hear you had a great trip how you feeling? X

i got the 500 and the 190 with pops, was awesome!

I loved being away, but am rather glad to be relaxing at home once more.

Today marks my last work day, maternity leave from tomorrow.

Happy Birthday Eskha, hope you have a lovely day & get loads of surprizes!!! :cake:

Scan went well yesterday, was told everything is going well with baby and he/she weighs 2lb 8oz (altho I no they arnt accurate) but they booked me another growth scan in 4wks. OH's blood results where there he's positive so iv still to get anti-D injections. Got some pics but not the best as baby is big so couldn't get any really decent ones x

frigging inconsiderate men and their positive blood types, mine's one too! got my jab next wednesday :wacko:

^^^So Im I right in thinking the doc asked your oh's to have blood tests?? I often wondered about this cos all the quetsions the midwife ever asked me was about me & my family background & I remember thinking only half of this baby is mine you know!?! :wacko:

Well no baby for me yet, not a niggle or a sign since yesterday morning. Think I lost a bit more plug today & getting a few very very mild BH. Im going for a wee pamper day over the weekend getting my legs waxed & a wee brazilian done for the big event :haha:. Mite have my eyebrows & lashes tinted & a mani/pedi too. Thats if my beautition will even want to go near a 39 & a bit week pregnant woman - have to have a chat with her tomorrow!! Hope my waters dont go on her couch!!! :blush: :haha: Shouldnt joke about that!!

happy birthday Eskha!

Well I have returned from Dublin trip, no surprise arrivals from beetroot lol.
Unbelievable how good Rammstein are live, incredible show.

You went to see Rammstein whilst rather largely pregnant? How awesome are you! My cousin followed them around Germany for a bit, he's a big fan.
Glad it was a good show, I'm definately going out and doing things next time around, I was so paranoid that going somewhere noisy would hurt my babies little ears or distress them (sounds silly now, I was very over-protective of my bump) I didn't dye my hair my entire pregnancy either, and again, would happily do that next time.

Yeah Courtney, nothing for 2nd-timers. Boo! I got the full £690 with Silas and it mainly paid for his cot and highchair, nappies etc. Nothing this time though, and could really use the boost. At least you already have lots of baby stuff from Eva and if it's a girl you'll save a lot of a money too :thumbup:

Blood tests are only needed on the Mummy if you have positive blood which is the majority. Doesn't matter if the Dad is negative if she's positive. But if you're neg and you don't know OHs blood type then he'd need a test, and if he wasn't around I imagine they'd give anti D injections just in case.
At least I think thats right, I'll ask Silas' Grandad Arnie when I next see him.

He left the boot open on Sat when he left us off home and said goodbye to Silas and I said "Do you want to close the boot?" and he said "Nah it'll be fine sure". Then there was this pause and "Ooo actually better close it, there's morphine in the boot" :rofl:, love those peeps.

It was the hospital majella they asked last time when I was pregnant but OH had his bloods took few weeks before an he thought they could tell him but when he went to see doc about it he said they don't run that test so this time when hospital asked for a blood sample of him we both said yea lol I'm the negative blood group and he is positive which means iv still to get the anti-d injections but if he was negative then I wouldn't need it cause baby also would be negative and if I was positive I wouldn't need it at all
Hope I havnt cOnfused you :S

Yes your right emy if iv a girl in here we are flying with clothes cause iv kept all evas stuff x

It was the hospital majella they asked last time when I was pregnant but OH had his bloods took few weeks before an he thought they could tell him but when he went to see doc about it he said they don't run that test so this time when hospital asked for a blood sample of him we both said yea lol I'm the negative blood group and he is positive which means iv still to get the anti-d injections but if he was negative then I wouldn't need it cause baby also would be negative and if I was positive I wouldn't need it at all
Hope I havnt cOnfused you :S

Yes your right emy if iv a girl in here we are flying with clothes cause iv kept all evas stuff x

Wow!! That is confusing!!

I got feck all either time in grants. Boooooo!

Time is flying in ladies! Eeek!

Wyntir, glad you had a good time in Dublin :) How exciting to be finished work!
Majella, hope you get to enjoy your weekend of pampering! I went for mani/pedi/wax at 40+ weeks first time round...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->