**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

any word on majella?! i love bright prams too emma, well bright anything really (you'd never guess, eh?)

I'm still here with my tens!!! Pains are very sporadic sometimes 30mins then 20, 15, 10, 5 but only one of two have lasted longer than a minute. Maybe a just got a bit excited, but the pains don't show any signs of stopping, however don't seem to be intensifying either, maybe it's the tens taking the edge off.
I'm soooooo confused!!!!! :wacko:

Well it sounds like early labour, which can last for days and/or stop and start. If you are needing the tens to take the edge off you're offically further than I ever got on my own :p

Have you contact your hospital/midwife team just to let them know and/or advise you?

Well it sounds like early labour, which can last for days and/or stop and start. If you are needing the tens to take the edge off you're offically further than I ever got on my own :p

Have you contact your hospital/midwife team just to let them know and/or advise you?

i was about to type all this! thinking of u M!

i was about to type all this! thinking of u M!

Great minds and all that ;)

I never found a brazillian to make me bleed to be honest... all this talk of trims - there was no way when I was close to term I could have done anything down there myself!
Wyntir, I used to love matinee cinema when I was on maternity leave - it's cheap, and dead quiet in there :)
Laura, no experience of sleeping walking, but keeping the stair gate shut sounds like a good plan!
Majella, sounds like you've got the hang of the TENS then! Hope your early labour isn't too protracted - lets get those contractions nice and regular!
I'm shattered this week, did an extra day at work and it's totally taken it out of me. I slept 11 hours last night, and still feel broken today. My headache has at last eased off though. I'm totally regretting saying I'd do the extra days, if I'd know we were leaving so soon no way I'd have agreed to give up 3 of my last 5 Thursdays off to catch up with friends :(

loving the baby rave ticker emy!
Are we going get a coffee or something after? I can't imagine managing to do much "meeting" while it's actually on!

loving the baby rave ticker emy!
Are we going get a coffee or something after? I can't imagine managing to do much "meeting" while it's actually on!

majella's waters have gone and she's en route to hospital!!! :dance: let's all wish her the very best!!

Thought you'd get on to post before me Linds!

I reckon she'll be a Mummy tonight! Tomorrow morning at the latest. Sooo exciting!!!

I'd love to get coffee or something after babyrave but have a feeling it might be a little late and Kevins having his friends around to play so needs to hurry home.

i think poppy will be exhausted, and she doesn't do "sitting down" or "doing what she's told" when she's tired!! im excited! i think this whole "getting tickets" thing is a good idea for meets :haha:

Yeah, we should definately have a treasury and a ticket system for future meets. Hire a venue, like a fake bday party in funworks or something :)

Yea will get this LO 's footprint and name under where I have evas, and thinking of getting a tribal type horse

Majella good luck!!! X

Yeah, we should definately have a treasury and a ticket system for future meets. Hire a venue, like a fake bday party in funworks or something :)

i like this!! :haha:

Any news from majella today? Hope you're busy getting baby cuddles!

Hi everyone,
I'm Danny Majellas husband.

Just a quick update, she is still in labour and it's going very slow. Midwife is giving her until around half 7 tonite, and if things haven't started moving they will step in and help her along.

That's all I know at the min, but will keep yous informed wen I know more.

Danny x

thankyou so much for updating us Danny! Give our love to Majella and hope you are parents soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->